Italian designers Studio06 have created a pendant lamp inspired by light penetrating underground caves.
Called Furà, the lamp has a smooth outer surface and a wavy, ridged interior.
It is produced by Italian manufacturers Biffi luce and comes in black or white.
Here's a tiny bit of text from the designers:
Furà (the suspension lamp) makes an amazing ambient, it symbolizes light that filters through the rocks. A new perfectly smooth and polished finish gives elegance to this lamp.
Designer: Studio06 (Roberto Guadrini, Massimo Guglielmotto, Paolo Mattiolo)
Title of design: FURA'
Award: 1st prize at Biffi luce design competition
Manufacturer: Biffi luce S.r.l, Italy
- Fredrik Wallner's bathroom furniture for… Swoon can be customised online
- France by Albert Schrurs
- Buoy by TAF for Zero
- Wellcome Trust window display by Paul Co…cksedge
- Maarten Baas's surreal solo show created… to "emphasise the circus that Milan is"
- Caged Message vases by Alexis Themistocl…eous
- Lawrence Lek at Designers in Residence 2…012
- Jeddah International Airport by OMA
- L22 chair by Pilot///Wave
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories