Italian designers Studio06 have created a pendant lamp inspired by light penetrating underground caves.
Called Furà, the lamp has a smooth outer surface and a wavy, ridged interior.
It is produced by Italian manufacturers Biffi luce and comes in black or white.
Here's a tiny bit of text from the designers:
Furà (the suspension lamp) makes an amazing ambient, it symbolizes light that filters through the rocks. A new perfectly smooth and polished finish gives elegance to this lamp.
Designer: Studio06 (Roberto Guadrini, Massimo Guglielmotto, Paolo Mattiolo)
Title of design: FURA'
Award: 1st prize at Biffi luce design competition
Manufacturer: Biffi luce S.r.l, Italy
- Tswana by Patty Johnson
- Copy and Authorship by Lucas Verweij
- Hakes shoes SS11 by Julian Hakes
- Lace Fence by Demakersvan
- Pi Watch by Ben McCarthy for Workshopped
- Custhom launches Hayward textile as trib…ute to Brutalist classic
- Alcantara and University of Arts Berlina…t Qubique 2011
- La Divina Commedia by Niels Van Eijk & M…iriam van der Lubbe
- Invisible Bookend by Paul Cocksedge
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories