Italian designers Studio06 have created a pendant lamp inspired by light penetrating underground caves.
Called Furà, the lamp has a smooth outer surface and a wavy, ridged interior.
It is produced by Italian manufacturers Biffi luce and comes in black or white.
Here's a tiny bit of text from the designers:
Furà (the suspension lamp) makes an amazing ambient, it symbolizes light that filters through the rocks. A new perfectly smooth and polished finish gives elegance to this lamp.
Designer: Studio06 (Roberto Guadrini, Massimo Guglielmotto, Paolo Mattiolo)
Title of design: FURA'
Award: 1st prize at Biffi luce design competition
Manufacturer: Biffi luce S.r.l, Italy
- Zanotta launches "shelves on legs" by …Frank Rettenbacher
- Origin part III - Contrast by BCXSY
- Car design and production could "start… to show biological adaptation and mutation"
- Designed in Hackney: Lufthansa Busines…s Class Seat and Cabin by PearsonLloyd
- Neo Collection by Made.com
- Wallpaper by Linda Florence
- Interview with Denis Guidone
- Training Dresser by Peter Bristol
- ck IN2U bottle by Stephen Burks
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories