Italian designers Studio06 have created a pendant lamp inspired by light penetrating underground caves.
Called Furà, the lamp has a smooth outer surface and a wavy, ridged interior.
It is produced by Italian manufacturers Biffi luce and comes in black or white.
Here's a tiny bit of text from the designers:
Furà (the suspension lamp) makes an amazing ambient, it symbolizes light that filters through the rocks. A new perfectly smooth and polished finish gives elegance to this lamp.
Designer: Studio06 (Roberto Guadrini, Massimo Guglielmotto, Paolo Mattiolo)
Title of design: FURA'
Award: 1st prize at Biffi luce design competition
Manufacturer: Biffi luce S.r.l, Italy
- New work by Maarten Baas in Milan
- Gradation and Cube Air Vases by Torafu A…rchitects for Ligne Roset
- Batucada light by Jahara Studio
- 1% products by Nendo
- The Ocean Cleanup aims to strip 70 milli…on kilos of plastic from the sea in 10 years
- Beater by Ding3000 for Normann Copenhage…n
- Vera, Chapter One by KM and ÉM
- Movie: Design Museum Collection App
- Formafantasma combines crystal and coppe…r with ritualistic water purification range
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories