Called Divers, the project aims to encourage variation in diet.
Each one comes with a recipe for combining the components of the bouquet.
The project will remain on show as part of Talent 2009 at the Designhuis until 30 November.
Here's some more information from Loeve:
DIVERS, bouquets to eat alive
Besides being healthy and tasty, vegetables are beautiful plants. But we don't notice this attractive side anymore. Most of us think of them as being time taking side dishes. But they are one of the most important parts of our menu. Fresh vegetables and herbs give us endless possibilities to combine. And the seasons apply us naturally with the best variation you can get.
Divers vegetables form a bouquet of colors, smells and tastes. Well matching vegetables and herbs of the season, form a temptation for the eye. And prepared following the recipe on the package, they become a sensation to taste. Bouquets that tempt you to eat healthy and divers.
- Balance table by Raw Color for Arco
- Wreath Project by Agnieszka Lasota
- Gentle by Matteo Thun & Partners for Dor…nbracht
- Crane by Benjamin Hubert
- Curtain Call by Ron Arad at the Roundhou…se
- 1% products by Nendo
- Local by fuseproject
- Bombay Sapphire at the London Design Fes…tival: Designer Glass Competition winner
- Outrace by Kram/Weisshaar for Trafalgar …Square
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories