Last month Dezeen travelled to the Czech Republic to make a series of video interviews with designers and curators. The first film features ceramicist Daniel Pirčš of Studio Pirsc Porcelain.
In the movie, Pirčš shows us around his studio in the town of Mikulov and talks about his work.
- Copper Mirror Series by Hunting & Narud
- The Possibilities of Parts by Studio lvw…p
- Crumpled City by Emanuele Pizzolorusso f…or Palomar
- Ransmeier & Floyd show new light
- UNA wine bottles by Cibicworkshop
- Dezeen’s top ten: cars
- Club to Catwalk: London Fashion in the 1…980s exhibition at the V&A
- Superfolk at Stockholm Furniture Fair
- Eidos by Tim Bouckley, Millie Clive-Smit…h, Mi Eun Kim and Yuta Sugawara
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories