Young German watch brand Defakto have launched a watch with only one hand.
Called Single Hand watches, the series is designed for people who are "not meticulous".
Customers can print out a PDF of the watch from the company's website if they want to try out wearing a paper version before committing.
Here's some more information from Defakto:
Defakto Single Hand Watches
Defakto is a young brand established at the beginning of the year 2009. We have made it our objektive to redefine the feeling of time by the creation of a mechanic single hand watch. Within this form the single hand principle is unique. We build place our confidence on understatement and stand for a new way of living in form of a relaxed feeling of time. Our central theme is to display time as simple as possible, but as exact as needed. Defakto builds watches for people with time whom are therefore not meticulous depended on knowing the exact time. We designed the watches for people which have achieved their own live´s rhythm in the fast moving time of today.
As the worlds first watchproducer we offer watches to print out. For this reason everyone can test the watch for free without any commitments.
42 mm watchcase
ETA 2824-2 mechanical movement
Luminous hand and dial
Made in Germany
- Movie: Tokujin Yoshioka – Spectrum
- The Hidden Chairs by Ibride
- Pelt by Benjamin Hubert for De La Espada
- Luca Nichetto's Notes screens hang from …the ceiling
- Peter Marigold at Great Brits in Milan
- Odette by Massproductions
- Impossible Technology's electric bicycle… folds away into a backpack
- Brooches by Yurina Kira
- Corn Craft by Gallery FUMI and Studio To…ogood
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories