Other projects in this first series include a pendent lamp called Vertigo (above) by Constance Guisset, faceted seating by Marie Declerck and Usin-e (below), and a modular candle stick by Jean-Charles Amey.
Petite Friture is founded by French designer Amelie du Passage and will present this collection at Maison & Objet in Paris later this month.
Here's some text from Petite Friture:
On Amelie du Passage's initiative, Petite Friture was born from a hint of feeling, a bit of fascination and a lot of firm conviction. A fad. For objects, their curves and their aspect.
For their authors, their creativeness and their calling into question. A vibration.
For materials and their possible new applications. And also a dash of frustration. To stop short in front of projects that are not manufactured.
So many tracks, and a feverish wish to follow them. Until it itched too hard.
For its first collect, six designers, four objects.
- Dezeen Watch Store brings augmented re…ality pop-up shop to Hackney House Austin 2014
- Marginal Notes 2012 by Note Design Stu…dio
- Neolione by Boadesign Studio
- Vue by fuseproject and Issey Miyake
- Asif Khan designs a "Mount Rushmore of… the digital age" for the Sochi Winter Olympics
- Ross Lovegrove for VitrA
- Izabela Bołoz designs two-legged benc…h to lean against walls
- Corbeille by Amaury Poudray for Fabric…a
- Designed in Hackney: Offset by Tomás …Alonso
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories