Dutch designer Esther de Groot has created a collection of dolls that look like wrinkly old men.
Called Nude, the figures are made of stretchy Lycra fabric and have disproportionately long limbs.
The four characters are displayed suspended from nails by elastic bands in the backs of their heads.
Here's some more information from de Groot:
A series of handmade lycra characters, each with unique individual features.
Stripped of any additions to emphasise their nudity an imperfection. What's left is the material and its application.
Posture as well as a blank expression contribute to the overall feel of discomfort of each individual character.
- Kaide-taide by Company
- NASA's travel posters promote newly disc…overed planets
- Vitamin debuts furniture collection infl…uenced by small-scale production
- Konstantin Grcic designs glass furniture… with moving parts for Galerie Kreo show
- Condom device wins Most Beautiful award
- SmokeStack by Frederik Roijé
- Slip-cast link light by Sarah Moucher
- Game On by Tom Chung
- Dezeen Watch Store: Whereverby Denis Gui…done
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories