Dutch designer Esther de Groot has created a collection of dolls that look like wrinkly old men.
Called Nude, the figures are made of stretchy Lycra fabric and have disproportionately long limbs.
The four characters are displayed suspended from nails by elastic bands in the backs of their heads.
Here's some more information from de Groot:
A series of handmade lycra characters, each with unique individual features.
Stripped of any additions to emphasise their nudity an imperfection. What's left is the material and its application.
Posture as well as a blank expression contribute to the overall feel of discomfort of each individual character.
- BLOWN lamp by Samuel Wilkinson for &trad…ition
- Vík Prjónsdóttir launches latest wing…-shaped blankets made from Icelandic wool
- OK lamp by Konstantin Grcic for Flos
- Wästberg lighting collection 09
- Bola Service Table by Antoni Pallejà Of…fice
- Netherlands design duos to present rugs …at Dutch Design Week
- Vitra adapts Eames Wire Chair for outdoo…r use
- NSEPS by Silo
- Whole World Water by Fuseproject
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories