Dutch designer Esther de Groot has created a collection of dolls that look like wrinkly old men.
Called Nude, the figures are made of stretchy Lycra fabric and have disproportionately long limbs.
The four characters are displayed suspended from nails by elastic bands in the backs of their heads.
Here's some more information from de Groot:
A series of handmade lycra characters, each with unique individual features.
Stripped of any additions to emphasise their nudity an imperfection. What's left is the material and its application.
Posture as well as a blank expression contribute to the overall feel of discomfort of each individual character.
- Carafe with a chopped spout by Michael S…choner
- "It was about celebrating trades that ha…ve been lost" - Faye Toogood
- CraftDesign by OKOLO
- Monster Chair by Marcel Wanders for Mooo…i
- 100% Inspiration: Phil Nutley
- Paceman by MINI
- Dezeen Watch Store at Blickfang Vienna
- Movie: Design Museum Collection App
- Water Calligraphy Device by Nicholas Ha…nna
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories