Dutch designer Esther de Groot has created a collection of dolls that look like wrinkly old men.
Called Nude, the figures are made of stretchy Lycra fabric and have disproportionately long limbs.
The four characters are displayed suspended from nails by elastic bands in the backs of their heads.
Here's some more information from de Groot:
A series of handmade lycra characters, each with unique individual features.
Stripped of any additions to emphasise their nudity an imperfection. What's left is the material and its application.
Posture as well as a blank expression contribute to the overall feel of discomfort of each individual character.
- Iskos-Berlin updates the plastic shell c…hair with recyclable equivalent
- Woven Furniture by AndreyAndShay
- Water droplets diffuse light from Arturo… Erbsman's Atmos lamp
- Cloud Installation by Mason Studio
- Studio Siem & Pabon's Fervent Carpet kil…ls dust mites to relieve asthma sufferers
- Ceramics by Fou de Feu
- Clarissa Hood armchair and chair by Patr…icia Urquiola for Moroso
- Dezeen Watch Store: MY04 Sunstich by Mic…hael Young
- ID Chair Concept by Antonio Citterio for… Vitra
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories