Dutch designer Esther de Groot has created a collection of dolls that look like wrinkly old men.
Called Nude, the figures are made of stretchy Lycra fabric and have disproportionately long limbs.
The four characters are displayed suspended from nails by elastic bands in the backs of their heads.
Here's some more information from de Groot:
A series of handmade lycra characters, each with unique individual features.
Stripped of any additions to emphasise their nudity an imperfection. What's left is the material and its application.
Posture as well as a blank expression contribute to the overall feel of discomfort of each individual character.
- Hall 11 at IMM Cologne by UNStudio
- Boojum by Megumi Matsubara with Assist…ant
- 3D-printed perfume tools by Unfold and… Barnabé Fillion
- Nine of the best rain-inspired designs
- Soap and light visualise sound vibrati…ons in Dagny Rewera's installation
- D&A modular seating system by Assaf Is…rael
- Roll & Hill presents seven new product… lines in New York
- Data Clip by Nendo
- Lovebird tables by Yuki Matsumoto
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories