Dutch designer Esther de Groot has created a collection of dolls that look like wrinkly old men.
Called Nude, the figures are made of stretchy Lycra fabric and have disproportionately long limbs.
The four characters are displayed suspended from nails by elastic bands in the backs of their heads.
Here's some more information from de Groot:
A series of handmade lycra characters, each with unique individual features.
Stripped of any additions to emphasise their nudity an imperfection. What's left is the material and its application.
Posture as well as a blank expression contribute to the overall feel of discomfort of each individual character.
- Yud Yud by Davidclovers and C.E.B. Reas
- Serac Bench by Zaha Hadid for Lab23
- Interview: Patrizia Moroso
- Clockwork Love by Tjep.
- Bird chair by Jungmo Yang
- Pivot by Shay Alkalay
- Cricklewood Town Square by Spacemakers
- Im Blanky by Studio NMinusOne and Rodolp…he el-Khoury
- Bamboolarule by Baskerville Studio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories