Called Moving Mondrian, the design features doors and drawers in primary colours that can be moved around within the white frame.
The text below is from Amosdesign:
Author, arch. Vladimír Ambroz presents his version of variation on P. Mondrian’s pictures, transformed static canvas of neoplasticism founder P. Mondrian after 90s into space dimension and movement.
Various formats of shelves, sizes, drawers, and movable colorful doors can hide whatever should be hidden and concurrently in each case you will have another paraphrase on this famous author.
The moving Mondrian library demonstrates that materials of Corian® (by DuPont™) type are not only kitchen surfaces.
The Moving Mondrian shows how distant things, such as painting canvas and furniture, are mutually closely interconnected by designer's idea.
Moving Mondrian was first introduced at this year’s Designblok in Prague in Superstudio Classic 7.
Design : Vladimír Ambroz
- Side Chair One and Two by Alexander Knel…ler
- HTC Touch Diamond by One & Co
- Picnic by Junya Ishigami
- Ivy by Thomas Bernstrand for Swedese
- Robber Baron by Studio Job
- Chair 107 by Robert Stadler for Thonet
- Swarovski Crystal Palace video diaries
- The Materiality of a Natural Disaster by… Hilda Hellström at Show RCA 2012
- Natalie Weinmann's slate furniture "not …designed to fit one purpose"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories