Called Moving Mondrian, the design features doors and drawers in primary colours that can be moved around within the white frame.
The text below is from Amosdesign:
Author, arch. Vladimír Ambroz presents his version of variation on P. Mondrian’s pictures, transformed static canvas of neoplasticism founder P. Mondrian after 90s into space dimension and movement.
Various formats of shelves, sizes, drawers, and movable colorful doors can hide whatever should be hidden and concurrently in each case you will have another paraphrase on this famous author.
The moving Mondrian library demonstrates that materials of Corian® (by DuPont™) type are not only kitchen surfaces.
The Moving Mondrian shows how distant things, such as painting canvas and furniture, are mutually closely interconnected by designer's idea.
Moving Mondrian was first introduced at this year’s Designblok in Prague in Superstudio Classic 7.
Design : Vladimír Ambroz
- 8 Inches of Dark Chocolate Cock Filled… With...by United Indecent Pleasures
- Dancing Squares by Nendo
- Musical Chairs by Bobby Petersen
- Poke Hanger by Kyuhyung Cho
- Ceramics by Fou de Feu
- Emanuele Kabu creates colourful animat…ed music video with paint and marker pens
- No.1 by Form Us With Love back in stoc…k at Dezeen Watch Store
- The Hourglass by Marc Newson for Ikepo…d
- "Kitchen design should be less masculi…ne" - Patricia Urquiola
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories