Called Moving Mondrian, the design features doors and drawers in primary colours that can be moved around within the white frame.
The text below is from Amosdesign:
Author, arch. Vladimír Ambroz presents his version of variation on P. Mondrian’s pictures, transformed static canvas of neoplasticism founder P. Mondrian after 90s into space dimension and movement.
Various formats of shelves, sizes, drawers, and movable colorful doors can hide whatever should be hidden and concurrently in each case you will have another paraphrase on this famous author.
The moving Mondrian library demonstrates that materials of Corian® (by DuPont™) type are not only kitchen surfaces.
The Moving Mondrian shows how distant things, such as painting canvas and furniture, are mutually closely interconnected by designer's idea.
Moving Mondrian was first introduced at this year’s Designblok in Prague in Superstudio Classic 7.
Design : Vladimír Ambroz
- XO tablet by Yves Behar for One Laptop …Per Child
- Jon McTaggart forms sand bowls using rob…ot-injected resin
- Blank Wall Clock by Martí Guixé for Al…essi
- Spun chair by Thomas Heatherwick
- Hack Chair by Ronen Kadushin
- Very Specific cutlery by Lee Ben David d…esigned for specific foods
- Lex Pott and New Window sandblast tree r…ings to pattern furniture collection
- Dublin UNESCO City of Literature stamp b…y The Stone Twins
- Upside Down 2 by Floris Wubben
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories