Dezeen and Bis Publishers have got together to give away five copies of British Design 2010.
This fourth edition in the Bis series looking at British design is divided into four sections: branding/graphic design, packaging design, new media, and interior, retail and event design.
The book aims to give a comprehensive overview of recent work by many of Britain's leading design agencies.
This competition is now closed.
Five winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter and at the bottom of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
Here's more info from the publishers:
British Design 2010
The ultimate showcase for British Design
British Design 2010 is the fourth edition in this series on British Design.
The book is divided into four sections:
- branding/graphic design
- packaging design
- new media
- interior, Retail and Event design
The changes in the design industry in the UK over the last two years are of course reflected in this latest edition: a lot of new names now present themselves for the first time, along with many established firms that are included again because they experienced the benefits of getting their work out to the international audience of design buyers who use the book.
The goal of this book is simple: it helps clients in their search of an English design agency by offering a handsomely outlined survey of recent work by a large number of outstanding British design agencies.
Congratulations to our winners! Zeljka Roncevic in Croatia, Andris Dzenis in Latvia, Fernando Estrella in the USA, Verónica Bello Berdasco in Spain and Dai Nguyen Xuan in France.
- Very Good & Proper designs new legs for …MT Club Chair
- Nendo shifts shelves and surfaces for Sl…ide glass furniture
- A Pile of Suitcases by Maarten de Ceulae…r
- MSDS Studio presents simple furniture an…d lighting collection in Stockholm
- Rebirth by Arne Quinze
- Black Gold homeware collection by Quintu…s Kropholler is made of tarmac
- Paolo Ulian and Moreno Ratti shape marbl…e vase with a hammer
- Lab-grown materials form fashion and fur…niture for Vivorium lifestyle concept
- Ladder Coat Rack by Yenwen Tseng
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories