Called Favourite Things, the design is meant to spotlight objects of importance to the owner, which can be accessed through an aperture in the side of the plastic shade.
Photographs are by Jannis Politidis.
See all our stories about Stockholm 2010 in our special category.
The information below is Chen Karlsson
At Stockholm Furniture Fair the Scandinavian-Asian design company Chen Karlsson show Favourite Things - a lamp to let you exhibit the tales and things you like. Favourite Things – lamp and gallery for the home. A lamp to spread the light and tales of your favourite things.
About Chen Karlsson
Chen Karlsson is a asian-scandinavian design company and producer composed of the two famillies of Chen (Chen-Yen and Hung-Ming) and Karlsson (Tina and Johan). We stir around our eastern and western heritage to design products for a rich and beautiful everyday life. Chen Karlsson is situated Stockholm, Sweden.
- Dramprom by Roger Arquer
- Lagrange34 chocolate by Jjuice
- Stuart Shave Modern Art gallery by David… Kohn Architects
- Top lamp by Tham & Videgård Hansson Ark…itekter
- Tube Amplifier by Case-Real for Elekit
- Open Room No.1 by Matali Crasset
- Domestic Animals by Guus Van Leeuwen
- New work by Tom Dixon
- Catch Chair by Jaime Hayón for &traditi…on
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories