Called Favourite Things, the design is meant to spotlight objects of importance to the owner, which can be accessed through an aperture in the side of the plastic shade.
Photographs are by Jannis Politidis.
See all our stories about Stockholm 2010 in our special category.
The information below is Chen Karlsson
At Stockholm Furniture Fair the Scandinavian-Asian design company Chen Karlsson show Favourite Things - a lamp to let you exhibit the tales and things you like. Favourite Things – lamp and gallery for the home. A lamp to spread the light and tales of your favourite things.
About Chen Karlsson
Chen Karlsson is a asian-scandinavian design company and producer composed of the two famillies of Chen (Chen-Yen and Hung-Ming) and Karlsson (Tina and Johan). We stir around our eastern and western heritage to design products for a rich and beautiful everyday life. Chen Karlsson is situated Stockholm, Sweden.
- Markus Linnenbrink's Off the Wall! insta…llation immerses visitors in colour
- Jaime Hayón at Spazio Rossana Orlandi
- Mondaine pocketwatch and ladies' timepie…ce arrive at Dezeen Watch Store
- Analog Digital Clock by Maarten Baas
- When I get Green by Gonçalo Mabunda at …Jack Bell Gallery
- Burden Chair by Apirak Leenharattanarak
- Poly Bowls by Martin Zampach
- Berg Frei! by Nicole Losos
- LaSelva's hexagonal Atlas tiles are patt…erned to match up at every orientation
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories