The limited edition handmade characters, called Lightbotz, are inspired by science fiction and video games.
The orginal Munny and Dunny dolls are 7 inch tall, blank, vinyl figures which can be customized and decorated using paint, pencils and markers.
Each signed and numbered figure comes in a unique customised box.
See previous dezeen stories about Marcus Tremonto:
Here is some more information from the artist:
Marcus Tremonto is a world renowned lighting artist and designer who incorporates past and new technologies in his work.
He has created a limited edition collection of munny’s and dunny’s called Lightbotz for Kidrobot, taking inspiration from the over 20 years of collecting vintage toys, video games and sci fi/futuristic film.
Given that light is Tremonto’s medium, it is the only alteration used to create these amazing characters.
Each Lightbot is hand made by Tremonto in his New York studio and will be numbered, signed and comes in its own custom box.
- Light Movement by Noam Bar Yohai
- Autarky by Studio Formafantasma
- Big-Game launches range of multi-faceted… door handles
- Olson Kundig Architects based Design Mia…mi lounge on historic lumber yards
- Kenny by Raw Edges for Moroso
- Tenon by Yota Kakuda
- Barbie Dreamhouse by Roksanda Ilincic an…d SHOWstudio
- Jawbone ERA by Yves Behar
- Sabar sex toy by Michael Young
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories