The limited edition handmade characters, called Lightbotz, are inspired by science fiction and video games.
The orginal Munny and Dunny dolls are 7 inch tall, blank, vinyl figures which can be customized and decorated using paint, pencils and markers.
Each signed and numbered figure comes in a unique customised box.
See previous dezeen stories about Marcus Tremonto:
Here is some more information from the artist:
Marcus Tremonto is a world renowned lighting artist and designer who incorporates past and new technologies in his work.
He has created a limited edition collection of munny’s and dunny’s called Lightbotz for Kidrobot, taking inspiration from the over 20 years of collecting vintage toys, video games and sci fi/futuristic film.
Given that light is Tremonto’s medium, it is the only alteration used to create these amazing characters.
Each Lightbot is hand made by Tremonto in his New York studio and will be numbered, signed and comes in its own custom box.
- Bird Song with a Found Feather by Mart…in Smith/Laikingland
- Nendo follows up Milan exhibition with… stacking chair for Kokuyo
- HU by Ross Lovegrove for Issey Miyake
- Vader by Luca Nichetto for David Desig…n
- Atmospheric Reentry by Maiko Takeda
- Nordic Mediterranean collection for Fo…rnasarig
- Maarten Baas at Carpenters Workshop Ga…llery movie
- Prism by Keiichi Matsuda
- Maarten Baas in Milan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories