Called Poliart Design, the tables feature the outlines and main routes of Paris, Barcelona, Venice and Istanbul. Colours were chosen according to foods Nichetto sees as particular to each region.
The Italian brand will also launch a polycarbonate and aluminium chair by Fabio Novembre (see our earlier story).
Here's a little text from Casamania:
POLIART design Luca Nichetto
Poliart is a family of coffee tables created specifically to share and promote under standing of the cultural traditions of 4 of Europe’s most significant cities. Paris, Barcelona, Venice and Istanbul. The base of each table supports a table top with a stylised map of the city, the colours used are evocative of the signature dish which characterises the culinary tradition of each city, making them famous around the world.
Materials: timber or aluminium
- Dezeen Watch Store newsletter #1
- Work in Progress at the Royal College …of Art
- Mater ethical homeware brand
- Omote 3D Shashinkan by Party
- The Natural Blonde by Sister by Siblin…g
- Another Ceramic Candlestick by Marie D…essuant for Another Country
- Blocco stool by Naoto Fukasawa for Pla…nk
- Luminous red arches by LIKEarchitects …installed at Portuguese palace
- Loveseat by Jake Phipps
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories