Sarajevo designer Belma Arnautović has created a collection of shoes including these candy-filled heels.
The collection features bright colours, patent leather and objects such as sweets, beads and satin ribbons.
Arnautović created the collection while studying at the Academy of Fine Arts in Sarajevo.
See our top ten stories about shoes here.
Here's a little text from the designer:
A shoe collection branded Lolice is the graduation work of product designer Belma Arnautović based in Sarajevo, on department for product design at the Academy of fine arts in Sarajevo.
Inspired by candies and cakes, these conceptual shoes for girls are completely wearable.
The idea behind the design lies in dreamland, that which is edible and reminds us of childhood.
The designer aimed to produce eccentric unique pieces that bear symbols of fun, dreams and candy perfume.
They are produced in cooperation with crafted shoemaker in Sarajevo in December 2009.
- MINI's augmented-reality glasses allow d…rivers to see through the body of their car
- Umbrellas by Ella Doran at Dezeen Super …Store
- Vision EfﬁcientDynamics by BMW
- L'étagère-en-bois by Lucien Gumy
- Lovegrove and Colani at the Design Museu…m
- 11+ designs USB-powered portable humidif…ier
- Matteo Fogale and Laetitia de Allegri pr…esent furniture made from old jeans, paper and cotton
- Tokenlights creates pendant lamps shaped… like Japanese fruit
- Happily Ever by Kim HyunJoo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories