Sarajevo designer Belma Arnautović has created a collection of shoes including these candy-filled heels.
The collection features bright colours, patent leather and objects such as sweets, beads and satin ribbons.
Arnautović created the collection while studying at the Academy of Fine Arts in Sarajevo.
See our top ten stories about shoes here.
Here's a little text from the designer:
A shoe collection branded Lolice is the graduation work of product designer Belma Arnautović based in Sarajevo, on department for product design at the Academy of fine arts in Sarajevo.
Inspired by candies and cakes, these conceptual shoes for girls are completely wearable.
The idea behind the design lies in dreamland, that which is edible and reminds us of childhood.
The designer aimed to produce eccentric unique pieces that bear symbols of fun, dreams and candy perfume.
They are produced in cooperation with crafted shoemaker in Sarajevo in December 2009.
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner
- Patch by Benjamin Hubert at Blå Stati…on
- Aluminium tables by Katrin Olina and G…arðar Eyjólfsson
- Shanghai by hop!design
- Proton by Ziiiro at Dezeen Watch Store
- Competition: win a place on the summer… workshops at Domaine de Boisbuchet
- Biomega launches KiBiSi-designed NYC c…ity bike
- Peapod electric car by Chrysler
- Alchemy by Cristian Zuzunaga at The Te…mporium
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories