The roller-milled aluminium lamp is available in two sizes and can be mounted on the wall or ceiling.
Available in four colours, the angle of the lamp is also adjustable.
Photos are by Zero & Tintin Jonsson.
More about TAF on Dezeen:
Here's more info from TAF:
New wall and ceiling lamp for Zero
The construction and the appearance of the lamp are inspired by the construction principle of an embroidery frame.
When attached on the wall or in the ceiling it is possible to adjust the frame in different angles to direct the light and gain the most effect out from the light source and the lamp.
Stitch is made of roller milled aluminium with a diffuser of matt acrylic.
It exists in two sizes and in various colors.
Object: Wall and Ceiling Lamp
Client: Zero, www.zero.se
Dimensions: Ø 300 mm or Ø 450 mm
Design: Mattias Ståhlbom
Photo: Zero & Tintin Jonsson
- Will.i.am launches Ekocycle range of pro…ducts made with sustainable materials
- Atlantis by Gayle Chong Kwan
- Interactive dress by Birce Ozkan drops i…ts panels like autumn leaves
- Wim Crouwel designs typeface for Holland…'s FIFA World Cup 2014 kit
- UNA wine bottles by Cibicworkshop
- Faceture by Phil Cuttance for the Stepne…y Green Design Collection
- Untreated brass creates contrast in Dani…el Schofield's Tarnish tableware collection
- Pool exhibits geometric furniture in for…mer school for Biennale Interieur 2014
- Banksy masterpiece destroyed by vandals
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories