The roller-milled aluminium lamp is available in two sizes and can be mounted on the wall or ceiling.
Available in four colours, the angle of the lamp is also adjustable.
Photos are by Zero & Tintin Jonsson.
More about TAF on Dezeen:
Here's more info from TAF:
New wall and ceiling lamp for Zero
The construction and the appearance of the lamp are inspired by the construction principle of an embroidery frame.
When attached on the wall or in the ceiling it is possible to adjust the frame in different angles to direct the light and gain the most effect out from the light source and the lamp.
Stitch is made of roller milled aluminium with a diffuser of matt acrylic.
It exists in two sizes and in various colors.
Object: Wall and Ceiling Lamp
Client: Zero, www.zero.se
Dimensions: Ø 300 mm or Ø 450 mm
Design: Mattias Ståhlbom
Photo: Zero & Tintin Jonsson
- Flex silicone pots by Tomas Kral for P…raxis
- Jaime Hayón designs furniture based o…n Le Corbusier architecture
- Mutation by Ora-Ïto for Citroën
- Colour Glass by Scholten & Baijings fo…r Hay
- Ostrich Pillow Mini by Studio Banana T…hings enables napping on the go
- Post Fossil at 21_21 Design Sight
- Miyako Andon at 100% Design Tokyo
- More Design Indaba videos
- Fixperts by Daniel Charny and James Ca…rrigan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories