French designer Ludovic Renson has designed a collection of children's furniture made of wood and felt.
Called Playtime, the series includes a desk, chair, table, cupboards and cylindrical storage containers.
The text below is from Renson:
This collection addresses the needs of children, of simple aspect in the drawing.
Natural mixed wood and textile were used for the sweetness.
This line of piece of furniture allows a child to work, to tidy up, to draw on the table, to sit down.
Playtime is an invitation for children to live in a contemporary space.
- Aldo Rossi "didn't believe that form fol…lows function" says Alberto Alessi
- Prop-er Benches by Oscar Medley-Whitfiel…d
- Chair 107 by Robert Stadler for Thonet
- Estel Alcaraz designs wellington boots y…ou can squash into a bag
- I Have a Lifestyle model-kit window inst…allation by Fabio Novembre for Tommy Hilfiger
- Bill Moggridge wins 2010 Prince Philip D…esigners Prize
- Clothing designed for chairs by Bernotat… & Co
- Noidoi's multifunctional Pulse daybed co…mbines a resting space, magazine rack and serving tray
- Plastic Relics by Committee for Cibone E…ditions
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories