French designer Ludovic Renson has designed a collection of children's furniture made of wood and felt.
Called Playtime, the series includes a desk, chair, table, cupboards and cylindrical storage containers.
The text below is from Renson:
This collection addresses the needs of children, of simple aspect in the drawing.
Natural mixed wood and textile were used for the sweetness.
This line of piece of furniture allows a child to work, to tidy up, to draw on the table, to sit down.
Playtime is an invitation for children to live in a contemporary space.
- UM Project designs multi-material malle…ts for Cooper Hewitt's museum shop
- In Good Hands by Bruketa&Žinić
- Stacking trays by Frederik Roijé form o…verlapping grid patterns
- Lex Pott and New Window sandblast tree r…ings to pattern furniture collection
- Interview: Michelle Ogundehin at Dezeen …Studio part 1
- The Natural Blonde by Sister by Sibling
- e-glue vinyl wall decorations for childr…en
- The $361,000 teapot: Marianne Brandt bre…aks Bauhaus auction record
- "When you try to separate art and design… you create a ghetto" - Job Smeets
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories