French designer Ludovic Renson has designed a collection of children's furniture made of wood and felt.
Called Playtime, the series includes a desk, chair, table, cupboards and cylindrical storage containers.
The text below is from Renson:
This collection addresses the needs of children, of simple aspect in the drawing.
Natural mixed wood and textile were used for the sweetness.
This line of piece of furniture allows a child to work, to tidy up, to draw on the table, to sit down.
Playtime is an invitation for children to live in a contemporary space.
- Papyrus chair by Ronan and Erwan Bouroul…lec
- The Crates by Naihan Li
- Lavitta collection by Poiat Products
- REK bookcase by Reinier de Jong
- Hobby Panton chair by Peter Jakubik
- Jenny Nordberg produces hand-made furnit…ure pieces in less than five minutes
- "He had a volcanic imagination" - Barnab…a Fornasetti on Piero Fornasetti
- Designed in Hackney: Omi pendant Lightsb…y Naomi Paul
- Lucie Koldova designs cork sofa for Per/…Use
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories