French designer Ludovic Renson has designed a collection of children's furniture made of wood and felt.
Called Playtime, the series includes a desk, chair, table, cupboards and cylindrical storage containers.
The text below is from Renson:
This collection addresses the needs of children, of simple aspect in the drawing.
Natural mixed wood and textile were used for the sweetness.
This line of piece of furniture allows a child to work, to tidy up, to draw on the table, to sit down.
Playtime is an invitation for children to live in a contemporary space.
- Woodware by Max Lamb at Gallery Fumi
- Nendo twists traditional details to enli…ven simple white shirts
- Tokyo Designers Week interviews: Gwenael… Nicolas
- Solar Tree by Ross Lovegrove
- Nano Vent-Skin by Agustin Otegu
- M3 Chair by Thomas Feichtner
- Antagonist by Art of Kinetik
- Memory Stücks by Beta Tank
- Serpentine outdoor shower by Tom de Vrie…ze
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories