French designer Ludovic Renson has designed a collection of children's furniture made of wood and felt.
Called Playtime, the series includes a desk, chair, table, cupboards and cylindrical storage containers.
The text below is from Renson:
This collection addresses the needs of children, of simple aspect in the drawing.
Natural mixed wood and textile were used for the sweetness.
This line of piece of furniture allows a child to work, to tidy up, to draw on the table, to sit down.
Playtime is an invitation for children to live in a contemporary space.
- Naked City Landscape by Natascha Madeisk…i and Alexander Graef
- Dezeen Platform: Thomas Feichtner
- Jomi Evers Solheim creates ceramics usin…g water-filled balloons
- Upside Down by Floris Wubben
- Slim Chips by Hafsteinn Juliusson
- World Carpets by Marcel Wanders
- Robber Baron by Studio Job
- Kristine Five Melvær experiments with g…lass blowing to create Graphic Vases
- The Superstitious Fund by Shing Tat Chun…g
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories