French designer Ludovic Renson has designed a collection of children's furniture made of wood and felt.
Called Playtime, the series includes a desk, chair, table, cupboards and cylindrical storage containers.
The text below is from Renson:
This collection addresses the needs of children, of simple aspect in the drawing.
Natural mixed wood and textile were used for the sweetness.
This line of piece of furniture allows a child to work, to tidy up, to draw on the table, to sit down.
Playtime is an invitation for children to live in a contemporary space.
- Vertebrae Staircase by Andrew McConnel…l
- Walk the Walk by David Taylor
- Habitat Machines by David Trautrimas
- Sebastian Bergne folds metal sheet int…o a letter holder
- h2o bench by h2o Architectes
- More new photos of Vitra Edition
- Corpus 2.0 by Marcia Nolte
- Takashi Murakami at Design Miami
- Downtown by Roderick Vos
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories