Called Grasshopper, the collection includes two tables and a chair made of steel and aluminium, powder-coated in light green.
Legs narrow towards the feet while a pattern of round holes prevents water collecting on surfaces.
The text below is from Tectona:
The new GRASSHOPPER collection, created by Wieki Somers for Tectona, consists of two tables and a chair in powder-coated aluminium and steel.
The bounding elegance of the forms and the pastel green perforated surfaces are simply enchanting.
The two GRASSHOPPER tables, one rectangular and the other square, may be used separately or together, as a reading table in a corner of the garden or a dining table on the patio.
Alongside the two tables in powder-coated aluminium and steel, the GRASSHOPPER chair rounds off the collection wonderfully. The chair seat and light legs belie its comfort and stability.
- Feathers and plumage in fashion celebr…ated at Antwerp exhibition
- Deskbox by Raw Edges for Arco
- Dezeen podcast: Paul Smith
- B&B Italia in Milan 2
- Champions by Konstantin Grcic at Galle…rie Kreo
- GIBS light made of bandages by Juyoun…g Kim of Metafaux Design
- Jaime Hayón for Bisazza
- Nendo presents K% collection at Lumina…ire
- Lighting by e15 to debut in Milan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories