Called Grasshopper, the collection includes two tables and a chair made of steel and aluminium, powder-coated in light green.
Legs narrow towards the feet while a pattern of round holes prevents water collecting on surfaces.
The text below is from Tectona:
The new GRASSHOPPER collection, created by Wieki Somers for Tectona, consists of two tables and a chair in powder-coated aluminium and steel.
The bounding elegance of the forms and the pastel green perforated surfaces are simply enchanting.
The two GRASSHOPPER tables, one rectangular and the other square, may be used separately or together, as a reading table in a corner of the garden or a dining table on the patio.
Alongside the two tables in powder-coated aluminium and steel, the GRASSHOPPER chair rounds off the collection wonderfully. The chair seat and light legs belie its comfort and stability.
- Dezeen's London Design Festival map
- Tagliente by Plasma Studio and ewo
- Midi Colors by Lagranja Design for Sist…ema Midi
- Fanions by Dimitri Bähler, Linn Kandel …and Ismaël Studer
- Penda creates landscape of purple pillar…s for audio-visual installation in a Chinese park
- Rocky by Marc Newson for Magis
- The Feather by Arthur Huang
- "Shape is one thing, research and materi…al is another"
- Flowers replace flames in paraffin lamp …vases by Giuseppe Bessero Belti
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories