Called Grasshopper, the collection includes two tables and a chair made of steel and aluminium, powder-coated in light green.
Legs narrow towards the feet while a pattern of round holes prevents water collecting on surfaces.
The text below is from Tectona:
The new GRASSHOPPER collection, created by Wieki Somers for Tectona, consists of two tables and a chair in powder-coated aluminium and steel.
The bounding elegance of the forms and the pastel green perforated surfaces are simply enchanting.
The two GRASSHOPPER tables, one rectangular and the other square, may be used separately or together, as a reading table in a corner of the garden or a dining table on the patio.
Alongside the two tables in powder-coated aluminium and steel, the GRASSHOPPER chair rounds off the collection wonderfully. The chair seat and light legs belie its comfort and stability.
- Folded Leaf by Claesson Koivisto Rune
- Dezeen Screen: Florian Schmid
- Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: Math…ias Hahn
- Smoker Bell by Florian Brillet Architect…ure
- Paralympic design: Nike Spike Pad for Os…car Pistorius
- Dot to Date Calendar by Dan Usiskin at T…he Temporium
- "We need to redefine the sleep cycle" sa…ys architect Jürgen Mayer H
- New Nordic shelves by JDS Architects
- Urban-C by Jennifer Newman
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories