Called Grasshopper, the collection includes two tables and a chair made of steel and aluminium, powder-coated in light green.
Legs narrow towards the feet while a pattern of round holes prevents water collecting on surfaces.
The text below is from Tectona:
The new GRASSHOPPER collection, created by Wieki Somers for Tectona, consists of two tables and a chair in powder-coated aluminium and steel.
The bounding elegance of the forms and the pastel green perforated surfaces are simply enchanting.
The two GRASSHOPPER tables, one rectangular and the other square, may be used separately or together, as a reading table in a corner of the garden or a dining table on the patio.
Alongside the two tables in powder-coated aluminium and steel, the GRASSHOPPER chair rounds off the collection wonderfully. The chair seat and light legs belie its comfort and stability.
- Explosion Cabinet by Sebastian Errazuriz… expands using sliding joints
- "I think I swallowed some of the resin" …- Phil Cuttance
- Bote by Big-Game for Materia
- Self-repairing trainers 3D-printed from …biological cells by Shamees Aden
- Still Life with Light by Martí Guixé
- Mermaids by Marcel Wanders for Moooi
- Constructive by Form Us With Love
- Interview with Jens Martin Skibsted
- Mirror #180 by Halb/Halb
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories