Called Royal Extreme, the label boasts silk fringing, wool pom-poms, lamb's leather bags and stockings with plaits down the front.
DesignMarch took place in Reykjavík 18-21 March.
The following information is from Royal Extreme:
Royal Extreme is the vision of Fashion designer Una Hlin Kristjansdottir, which launched at the beginning of 2010. Royal Extreme designs are noteworthy garments and accessories made from high quality materials that consist of unique detailing and craftsmanship.
Proportions have a playful approach and are composed skilfully with traces of classical and modern influences.
Royal Extreme's concept is that every woman deserves to lavish herself with beautiful things that reflect her personality and grace.
The motto is "more is more, less is a bore" and is done in an elegant but light-hearted manner.
The versatility of the female figure functions as guiding light for Royal Extreme's designs and the objective is to let the figure flourish within the designs and that the collection can only compliment and cherish women's individuality with great tailoring, quality materials and stunning craftsmanship.
- Federico Babina imagines film stars li…ving inside famous architect-designed houses
- Formafantasma combines crystal and cop…per with ritualistic water purification range
- Dystopian Brutalist Outerwear by Marti…jn Van Strien
- Alumi by Industrial Facility at Pop-Do…wn
- Design Museum Collection App: lights
- Elements by Dick van Hoff at Gallery L…ibby Sellers
- Twin Bench by Andrea Rekalidis
- Wrong Colour Furniture System by Minal…e-Maeda
- Nested Bunk Beds by Tsai Design Studio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories