Called Royal Extreme, the label boasts silk fringing, wool pom-poms, lamb's leather bags and stockings with plaits down the front.
DesignMarch took place in Reykjavík 18-21 March.
The following information is from Royal Extreme:
Royal Extreme is the vision of Fashion designer Una Hlin Kristjansdottir, which launched at the beginning of 2010. Royal Extreme designs are noteworthy garments and accessories made from high quality materials that consist of unique detailing and craftsmanship.
Proportions have a playful approach and are composed skilfully with traces of classical and modern influences.
Royal Extreme's concept is that every woman deserves to lavish herself with beautiful things that reflect her personality and grace.
The motto is "more is more, less is a bore" and is done in an elegant but light-hearted manner.
The versatility of the female figure functions as guiding light for Royal Extreme's designs and the objective is to let the figure flourish within the designs and that the collection can only compliment and cherish women's individuality with great tailoring, quality materials and stunning craftsmanship.
- The Garment District by Bart Hess at Fut…ure Perfect
- Nendo reconfigures office furniture elem…ents into hybrid designs for Kokuyo
- Monica Förster creates outdoor candle h…olders from synthetic stone slabs
- Tongs by Takashi Sato
- Bread Shoes by R&E Praspaliauskas
- Furniture for Tracey Neuls Eastside by F…audet-Harrison
- Stacking Vessels by Pia Wüstenberg
- Mercury high-speed train by Priestmangoo…de
- Christmas Tree Furniture by Fabien Cappe…llo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories