Called Chambre d'Ami, the product comprises a metal frame with a mattress rolled up inside.
Bedding materials can be stores inside this roll and coats hung on the metal loops.
The information that follows is from Crasset:
Double hospitality coat stand and guest bed
The behavioral slant in the realm of home rituals is undoubtedly what has always been my synergist for designing furniture. This dissimilar vision, notably from a hospitality standpoint, makes furniture become an adventurous path to be rediscovered or reinvented.
My first association with Campeggi is founded upon a common interest for new symbolic representations of the home.
This object is synonymous with hospitality and offers two temporal dimensions. It initially greets us in an entrance hall or a small space in the house, and is used as a coat rack during the day, with its curved metallic structural lines offering hanger shapes placed at different heights.
When guests arrive and the night falls, it changes into an unplanned guest room armed with its various accessories:
- within this hospitable column, a mattress is transformed into a bed for two,
- inside this mattress is a bag with the quilt and pillows,
- the top becomes a lectern for bedside reading,
- and lastly, the metal structure becomes a clothes stand for hanging any apparel and in the middle, a space to empty your pockets …
Overall dimensions: 190 x 73 cm in diameter
Metallic structure alone: 160 x 73 cm
Mattress: 200 x 135 cm
Epoxy-painted metal, thermoformed plastic, highly-resilient foam mattress
- Neil Barrett scenography by AquiliAlberg
- Marine Light by Nir Meiri
- The Panther by Volido
- Kohei Nawa's Foam installation created a… cloud-like landscape of soapy bubbles
- Game of Trust by Yiannis Ghikas
- X-System by Alexander Lotersztain
- Hybrid Collection by CTRLZAK studio for …Seletti
- Interview: Assemblage 1 by Toogood
- Nendo teams up with Luca Nichetto to cre…ate lights based on ice lollies
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories