Dezeen podcast: in this podcast recorded at his London headquarters, fashion designer Paul Smith talks about recent projects, his rise to fame and the weird and wonderful contents of his studio.
Smith tells how he became a designer by accident, where he gets his inspiration and how a mystery fan mails bizarre, unwrapped objects to him.
|Cylinda and Dot
by Paul Smith
at Paul Smith
- Richard Sapper's espresso maker is an "h…omage to my grandfather" says Alberto Alessi
- Pole by Paul Cocksedge
- Extrusions by Thomas Heatherwick - more …images
- Archipix by Federico Babina
- Nike Free Trainer 5.0 by Nike
- Stop2Go by Mondaine at Dezeen Watch Stor…e
- Extra-ORdinary by Jennifer Rabatel
- Wilderness Embodied by Iris van Herpen
- Maarten Baas at Via Voghera 8 in Milan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories