Dezeen podcast: in this podcast recorded at his London headquarters, fashion designer Paul Smith talks about recent projects, his rise to fame and the weird and wonderful contents of his studio.
Smith tells how he became a designer by accident, where he gets his inspiration and how a mystery fan mails bizarre, unwrapped objects to him.
|Cylinda and Dot
by Paul Smith
at Paul Smith
- Ivey by Hugo Passos
- The Pavilion by Morag Myerscough and Luk…e Morgan
- Moon by Tokujin Yoshioka for Moroso
- Arne Quinze for Jaga
- ArcelorMittal Orbit by Anish Kapoor
- Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: Axel… Hildebrand
- Pen Pal by Oscar Diaz for Doiy
- Invitation: Dezeen Watch Store autumn ev…ent 7 November
- The Portal by Bureau A
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories