Dezeen podcast: in this podcast recorded at his London headquarters, fashion designer Paul Smith talks about recent projects, his rise to fame and the weird and wonderful contents of his studio.
Smith tells how he became a designer by accident, where he gets his inspiration and how a mystery fan mails bizarre, unwrapped objects to him.
|Cylinda and Dot
by Paul Smith
at Paul Smith
- Thomas Heatherwick Christmas card arrive…s
- Tripart by KiBiSi for Quinze & Milan
- Wonder Wall at Selfridges
- John Astbury and Kyuhyung Cho launch Fad…e bathroom collection
- Selfportrait by Ka-Lai Chan
- Making of Thomas Heatherwick's London 20…12 Olympic cauldron
- Dezeen relaunch party at Covent Garden S…uper Design
- Ex Libris by Chanan de Lange
- Light Night 2009 by Linda Florence
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories