Dezeen podcast: in this podcast recorded at his London headquarters, fashion designer Paul Smith talks about recent projects, his rise to fame and the weird and wonderful contents of his studio.
Smith tells how he became a designer by accident, where he gets his inspiration and how a mystery fan mails bizarre, unwrapped objects to him.
|Cylinda and Dot
by Paul Smith
at Paul Smith
- Parallel Architecture by James Thompson …at Show RCA 2012
- Reichtum by Mark Braun for Lobmeyr
- Fritz Hansen reintroduces Arne Jacobsen …chair with new wooden legs
- Volkswagen claims XL1 is "the most effic…ient production car in the world"
- Lee Broom's fake department store instal…lation opens in Milan
- MPGMB's homeware includes terracotta cac…ti pots based on desert forms
- TMA-1 By KiBiSi for AIAIAI
- Fading Desk by Thijmen van der Steen
- Video tour of West End Design District a…t London Design Festival 2013
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories