Dezeen podcast: in this podcast recorded at his London headquarters, fashion designer Paul Smith talks about recent projects, his rise to fame and the weird and wonderful contents of his studio.
Smith tells how he became a designer by accident, where he gets his inspiration and how a mystery fan mails bizarre, unwrapped objects to him.
|Cylinda and Dot
by Paul Smith
at Paul Smith
- Discarded materials from Milanese homes …used to make furniture by Atelier Biagetti
- Italian designers continue marble tile r…ecycling project with Little Gerla vases
- GE WattStation by fuseproject
- Bonsai Tree Table by Anke Weiss
- Parrish by Konstantin Grcic and Emeco fo…r the Parrish Art Museum
- Le Cube by Yves Béhar
- Antibodies by the Campana Brothers at Vi…tra Design Museum
- MyShell256 by Sharon Golan
- Blooms: Luxury in the Face of Adversity …by Chan Min Yun
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories