Called Gravel Plant 01, the object is made of recycled oak, steel and glass.
See all our stories about Milan 2010 in our special category.
Here's a tiny bit of information from Meijer:
Restoring disused industrial shapes and placing them into a new context is the concept behind Mieke Meijers latest project, based on industrial archaeology. By reducing scale and playing with volume, Mieke creates autonomous interior objects. `Gravel plant 01` is the first in a future series.
Size: 140 cm x 100 cm x 190 cm
Materials: recycled oak wood, steel and glass
|The Possibilities of Parts by Studio lvwp||Blend by
- Nubilo sofa by Constance Guisset for Pet…ite Friture offers pebble-shaped cushions for comfort
- Emeco's eco-friendly stool by Nendo is "…a system rather than a single piece of furniture"
- Volt by Reinier de Jong
- Imaginary Architectures by El Ultimo Gri…to
- Workstead's Orbit lights feature movable… metal reflectors
- Undulating sleeves create "optical effec…t" in Katherine Roberts-Wood's fashion collection
- Dezeen and Paul Cocksedge present Change… the Record at Concrete
- Konstantin Grcic for Plank
- Dezeen and International Design Forum
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories