Called Gravel Plant 01, the object is made of recycled oak, steel and glass.
See all our stories about Milan 2010 in our special category.
Here's a tiny bit of information from Meijer:
Restoring disused industrial shapes and placing them into a new context is the concept behind Mieke Meijers latest project, based on industrial archaeology. By reducing scale and playing with volume, Mieke creates autonomous interior objects. `Gravel plant 01` is the first in a future series.
Size: 140 cm x 100 cm x 190 cm
Materials: recycled oak wood, steel and glass
|The Possibilities of Parts by Studio lvwp||Blend by
- Tom Dixon to launch brass accessories …at Maison&Objet
- Torsten Neeland creates wooden framewo…rk for new Yohji Yamamoto collection
- Nike x Sacai capsule collection aims t…o make sportswear more feminine
- Alfredo Häberli for Quodes
- Alter Ego by Studio Job
- FuelBand by Nike+
- Gifu by María del Pilar Velasco and P…au Stephens
- Dominic Wilcox: "I'm deadly serious ab…out being playful"
- Kristina Cranfeld amplifies and distor…ts facial expressions with Ownership of the Face masks
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories