Called Gravel Plant 01, the object is made of recycled oak, steel and glass.
See all our stories about Milan 2010 in our special category.
Here's a tiny bit of information from Meijer:
Restoring disused industrial shapes and placing them into a new context is the concept behind Mieke Meijers latest project, based on industrial archaeology. By reducing scale and playing with volume, Mieke creates autonomous interior objects. `Gravel plant 01` is the first in a future series.
Size: 140 cm x 100 cm x 190 cm
Materials: recycled oak wood, steel and glass
|The Possibilities of Parts by Studio lvwp||Blend by
- Aware Project by the Interactive Institu…te
- Designed in Hackney: Sugru
- Clamped Stools by Daniel Glazman
- Kiasma chair by Vesa Honkonen
- Plum Stool by Alvaro Uribe
- Fővám tér by Spora Architects
- Local by fuseproject
- Gareth Pugh dresses models like abominab…le snowmen and wind-up toys
- Endless by Dirk Vander Kooij at DMY Berl…in
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories