Called Gravel Plant 01, the object is made of recycled oak, steel and glass.
See all our stories about Milan 2010 in our special category.
Here's a tiny bit of information from Meijer:
Restoring disused industrial shapes and placing them into a new context is the concept behind Mieke Meijers latest project, based on industrial archaeology. By reducing scale and playing with volume, Mieke creates autonomous interior objects. `Gravel plant 01` is the first in a future series.
Size: 140 cm x 100 cm x 190 cm
Materials: recycled oak wood, steel and glass
|The Possibilities of Parts by Studio lvwp||Blend by
- Marcel Wanders in Milan
- DIY Series by Andre Pereira
- Whackpack Furniture by Brendan Magennis
- Designed in Hackney: Josiah pendant ligh…t by Terence Woodgate
- Dirty Rotten Peaches by Rebecca Wilson
- Smith Pro by Jonathan Olivares for Danes…e
- Martijn Van Strien's Dystopian Brutalist… Outerwear is "a kind of trend forecast"
- Movisi launches Peter Marigold shelving
- Paper Vase by Pepe Heykoop
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories