Called Gravel Plant 01, the object is made of recycled oak, steel and glass.
See all our stories about Milan 2010 in our special category.
Here's a tiny bit of information from Meijer:
Restoring disused industrial shapes and placing them into a new context is the concept behind Mieke Meijers latest project, based on industrial archaeology. By reducing scale and playing with volume, Mieke creates autonomous interior objects. `Gravel plant 01` is the first in a future series.
Size: 140 cm x 100 cm x 190 cm
Materials: recycled oak wood, steel and glass
|The Possibilities of Parts by Studio lvwp||Blend by
- Markus Linnenbrink's Off the Wall! insta…llation immerses visitors in colour
- Quattro Fleet Shuttle by Audi for Ender'…s Game
- Hotel Taj Mahal by Constantin and Lauren…e Leon Boym
- Gitta Gschwendtner at Wellcome Collectio…n 2
- The Upside Dome by Gijs Van Vaerenbergh
- Spun Seat by Thomas Heatherwick for Magi…s
- Prostheses and Innesti by Studio MK27, M…anuela Verga and Paolo Boatti
- Autumn Winter 2013 collection by Craig G…reen
- ScanLAB and Vivienne Westwood collaborat…e on first laser-scanned photoshoot
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories