Called Gravel Plant 01, the object is made of recycled oak, steel and glass.
See all our stories about Milan 2010 in our special category.
Here's a tiny bit of information from Meijer:
Restoring disused industrial shapes and placing them into a new context is the concept behind Mieke Meijers latest project, based on industrial archaeology. By reducing scale and playing with volume, Mieke creates autonomous interior objects. `Gravel plant 01` is the first in a future series.
Size: 140 cm x 100 cm x 190 cm
Materials: recycled oak wood, steel and glass
|The Possibilities of Parts by Studio lvwp||Blend by
- Selected Works by Harri Koskinen
- Tech firm proposes using OLED screens to… make aircraft cabins appear see-through
- Tinkebell. at Torch Gallery
- Light Blubs Special Editions by Pieke Be…rgmans
- r5.5 by Jasper Morrison for Rado
- OOO Lamp by Vasiliy Butenko
- Bidoun series by Katrin Greiling for Tra…ffic
- Maarten Baas at Contrasts Gallery
- Endless by Dirk Vander Kooij at DMY Berl…in
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories