DezeenTV: for the third movie in our series of Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents Japanese designer Tomoko Azumi of t.n.a design studio shares with us her collection of vintage bicycles, her passion for traditional craft techniques and her love of timber.
Click on the symbol in the bottom right of the video player above to view the movie in full-screen HD.
Can’t see the movie? Click here.
More information about the talks here. Keep an eye out for more Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents interviews over the coming weeks…
|Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: James Irvine||Dezeentalks at D Design Talents: Tomás Alonso||More stories from
- Arrojadoa by Jaime Hayón
- Cacophony Bell by Tord Boontje with Laik…ingland
- Twilight by Tokujin Yoshioka for Moroso
- The Foetus Project by Jorge Lopes Dos Sa…ntos
- Interactive fashion films at POST exhibi…tion respond to movement of gallery visitors
- One Design Office creates aluminium Arki…tube for carrying large-format drawings
- Movie: Blickfang designworkshop 2012
- Green Belt underwear by David Adjaye for… PACT
- SKVÍS by Siggi Eggertsson at Spark Des…ign Space
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories