DezeenTV: for the third movie in our series of Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents Japanese designer Tomoko Azumi of t.n.a design studio shares with us her collection of vintage bicycles, her passion for traditional craft techniques and her love of timber.
Click on the symbol in the bottom right of the video player above to view the movie in full-screen HD.
Can’t see the movie? Click here.
More information about the talks here. Keep an eye out for more Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents interviews over the coming weeks…
|Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: James Irvine||Dezeentalks at D Design Talents: Tomás Alonso||More stories from
- TAAT's interactive theatre set is desi…gned to "tickle a higher sense of spatial awareness"
- Mushroom inhalers replace vaccination …needles in RCA student proposal
- Formafantasma shows engraved glassware… at Bagatti Valsecchi in Milan
- Here! Sod T-Shirt Packaging by Prompt …Design
- The Living Cube by Till Könneker save…s space in micro apartments
- Minimal Nativity Set made of plain woo…den blocks by Emilie Voirin
- Johan Lidehäll at Interiors UK
- Claesson Koivisto Rune to launch penta…gonal wooden furniture
- Acorn lights by Vasiliy Butenko
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories