DezeenTV: for the third movie in our series of Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents Japanese designer Tomoko Azumi of t.n.a design studio shares with us her collection of vintage bicycles, her passion for traditional craft techniques and her love of timber.
Click on the symbol in the bottom right of the video player above to view the movie in full-screen HD.
Can’t see the movie? Click here.
More information about the talks here. Keep an eye out for more Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents interviews over the coming weeks…
|Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: James Irvine||Dezeentalks at D Design Talents: Tomás Alonso||More stories from
- Avalon by Michael Young for Swedese
- Hotel Taj Mahal by Constantin and Lauren…e Leon Boym
- Milk Brother by Po-Chih Lai at Show RCA …2012
- Ryan Jongwoo Choi's Crumpled Chair is mo…ulded over wrinkled metal
- Nendo's Stay-brella stands up unassisted
- Wooden Giants by PostlerFerguson
- Semi-Rigid Car by Emergent
- Interview: BarberOsgerby on designing th…e Olympic Torch
- Share.Food tableware by Bilge Nur Saltik
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories