DezeenTV: for the third movie in our series of Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents Japanese designer Tomoko Azumi of t.n.a design studio shares with us her collection of vintage bicycles, her passion for traditional craft techniques and her love of timber.
Click on the symbol in the bottom right of the video player above to view the movie in full-screen HD.
Can’t see the movie? Click here.
More information about the talks here. Keep an eye out for more Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents interviews over the coming weeks…
|Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: James Irvine||Dezeentalks at D Design Talents: Tomás Alonso||More stories from
- V&A's What is Luxury? exhibition questio…ns the value of objects
- Pill Range by Alexander Lotersztain for …Derlot Editions
- BCXSY creates linear clock for Designers…' Days
- World Clock by 11+ rolls to change time …zones
- Slim Office by Bertjan Pot
- Petting Zoo app by Christoph Niemann
- Open Source Architecture Manifesto movie
- VOID watches back in stock at Dezeen Wat…ch Store
- Daniel Buren installs mirrors and colour…ed glass on Le Corbusier's Cité Radieuse rooftop
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories