DezeenTV: for the third movie in our series of Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents Japanese designer Tomoko Azumi of t.n.a design studio shares with us her collection of vintage bicycles, her passion for traditional craft techniques and her love of timber.
Click on the symbol in the bottom right of the video player above to view the movie in full-screen HD.
Can’t see the movie? Click here.
More information about the talks here. Keep an eye out for more Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents interviews over the coming weeks…
|Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: James Irvine||Dezeentalks at D Design Talents: Tomás Alonso||More stories from
- Lightfacet by Bloomming
- "There's never been a better time for Ne…w York design"
- Mirrors by La Mamba for Omelette-ed
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Mirna Kerr
- Form magazine digital archive
- Nike revamps the basketball shoe for LeB…ron James
- Beams Chair by Eric and Johnny Design St…udio
- Maritiem Museum exhibition by Tjep.
- Design Miami seeks nominations for 2008 …Designer of the Future
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories