German designer Matthias Zschaler has made a concept watch that takes its geometry from an isometric drawing of a cube.
Called Cube, the watch would have a digital display and come in a range of colours.
Here's some more from the designer:
CUBE – digital wrist watch concept
CUBE is a simple and stylish digital watch that because of its layout looks like the isometric illustration of a cube.
It uses an under screen technology to display the time.
by Denis Guidone
|Dezeen’s top ten:
watches and clocks
- Tableware by Aldo Bakker
- Zigzag by ISSSStudio and deSc
- Capture exhibition by Paul Cocksedge
- Object Dependencies Collection by Nendo …for Specimen Editions
- LoveThisChair by Huibert van Muilwijk fo…r Made by Midas
- Sebastian Cox pairs coppiced chestnut an…d ash for furniture collection
- Fredrik Wallner's bathroom furniture for… Swoon can be customised online
- Veuve Clicquot Out of the Box in Milan
- Stream of Light by Olivia Lee and Alieno…r de Chambrier
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories