German designer Matthias Zschaler has made a concept watch that takes its geometry from an isometric drawing of a cube.
Called Cube, the watch would have a digital display and come in a range of colours.
Here's some more from the designer:
CUBE – digital wrist watch concept
CUBE is a simple and stylish digital watch that because of its layout looks like the isometric illustration of a cube.
It uses an under screen technology to display the time.
by Denis Guidone
|Dezeen’s top ten:
watches and clocks
- Chameleonic gemstones map brain activi…ty across headdress by The Unseen
- In a Pinch shelving system by Arttu Ku…isma
- Saint-Etienne by Sophie Françon and F…rançois Mangeol
- KSEVT Hotel allows guests to sleep as …if they were in space
- Jólan van der Wiel creates spiky shoe…s for Iris van Herpen using magnets
- Mondaine pocketwatch and ladies' timep…iece arrive at Dezeen Watch Store
- Iris van Herpen curates a fashion maga…zine
- Philippe Starck adds stools made from …recycled materials to his Broom collection for Emeco
- New London design show announced
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories