German designer Matthias Zschaler has made a concept watch that takes its geometry from an isometric drawing of a cube.
Called Cube, the watch would have a digital display and come in a range of colours.
Here's some more from the designer:
CUBE – digital wrist watch concept
CUBE is a simple and stylish digital watch that because of its layout looks like the isometric illustration of a cube.
It uses an under screen technology to display the time.
by Denis Guidone
|Dezeen’s top ten:
watches and clocks
- Tableware by Jochem de Wit at DMY Berlin
- Surface Tension Lamp by Front
- Strand installation by Stuart Haygarth
- Drawstring Lamp by Design Stories and Re…turhuset
- “It’s probably the most well-known p…lace in Milan”
- David Shrigley creates tableware range f…or London restaurant Sketch
- KiBiSi by Kilo Design, BIG and Skibsted …Ideation
- Wearable technology will "transform the …doctor-patient relationship"
- Dezeen archive: flat-pack furniture
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories