German designer Matthias Zschaler has made a concept watch that takes its geometry from an isometric drawing of a cube.
Called Cube, the watch would have a digital display and come in a range of colours.
Here's some more from the designer:
CUBE – digital wrist watch concept
CUBE is a simple and stylish digital watch that because of its layout looks like the isometric illustration of a cube.
It uses an under screen technology to display the time.
by Denis Guidone
|Dezeen’s top ten:
watches and clocks
- Dandelight by Drift
- Rotator by Ron Arad for Teuco
- Dezeen Screen: LunaTik and TikTok by Sco…tt Wilson
- Marginal Notes by Note Design Studio
- Balanced by Mischer’Traxler at Wait an…d See
- Flesh Chair wrapped in squishy rolls of …fat by Nanna Kiil
- The Last Laugh by William Andrews for Mr… Jones Watches at Dezeen Watch Store
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Philippe Malou…in
- Wearable device could detect disease "wh…en the nearest doctor is days away"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories