German designer Matthias Zschaler has made a concept watch that takes its geometry from an isometric drawing of a cube.
Called Cube, the watch would have a digital display and come in a range of colours.
Here's some more from the designer:
CUBE – digital wrist watch concept
CUBE is a simple and stylish digital watch that because of its layout looks like the isometric illustration of a cube.
It uses an under screen technology to display the time.
by Denis Guidone
|Dezeen’s top ten:
watches and clocks
- Bloated Shelf by Damien Gernay
- i3 Concept and i8 Concept by BMW
- Salon by Lee Broom
- Chubby by Marcel Wanders
- Sine Cabinet by Dik Scheepers
- Ineke Hans shows new work
- Industry Series by Studio Job
- Tower: Instant Structure for Schacht XII… by rAndom International
- Two ceramic cones form Mia table lamp by… Federica Bubani
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories