German designer Matthias Zschaler has made a concept watch that takes its geometry from an isometric drawing of a cube.
Called Cube, the watch would have a digital display and come in a range of colours.
Here's some more from the designer:
CUBE – digital wrist watch concept
CUBE is a simple and stylish digital watch that because of its layout looks like the isometric illustration of a cube.
It uses an under screen technology to display the time.
by Denis Guidone
|Dezeen’s top ten:
watches and clocks
- Giovannoni WASHLET by Stefano Giovannoni… for TOTO
- Couture by Marcel Wanders for Graham & B…rown
- Kelly Marklove at New Designers
- 19 Greek Street design gallery opens in …London
- Movie: Marc Newson on designing nearly e…verything
- UNStudio's Gemini chair "allows a variet…y of seating positions" for working or lounging
- Second Nature by Tokujin Yoshioka
- C58 Dressing Table by Florian Schmid
- Bilder & De Clercq by …,staat
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories