These wooden drawers on a light metal frame are by Tokyo designer Keiji Ashizawa.
Called Slybox, the piece of storage has five draws of decreasing size.
Each has grooves in the sides, which slot onto the frame made of bent steen rods.
"This drawer uses the box which have simple detail as possible in minimum structure," says Ashizawa.
Photographs are by Yosuke Owashi.
Design: Keiji Ashizawa
Size: H570 W950 D430
by Shay Alkalay
by Vladimír Ambroz
by Martha Schwindling
- Alex Hellum at 100% Norway
- Cube 6 by Naho Matsuno
- Emeco launches new collection in Milan d…esigned by Jasper Morrison
- "There's never been a better time for Ne…w York design"
- Movie: Newton Virus by Troika
- Paul Cocksedge at Trussardi
- "Smart" bicycle by Vanhawks gives direct…ions with flashing lights and vibrating safety alerts
- Studio Job installs giant crystal-encrus…ted model at Swarovski theme park
- Crockery by Max Lamb for 1882 Ltd.
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories