These wooden drawers on a light metal frame are by Tokyo designer Keiji Ashizawa.
Called Slybox, the piece of storage has five draws of decreasing size.
Each has grooves in the sides, which slot onto the frame made of bent steen rods.
"This drawer uses the box which have simple detail as possible in minimum structure," says Ashizawa.
Photographs are by Yosuke Owashi.
Design: Keiji Ashizawa
Size: H570 W950 D430
by Shay Alkalay
by Vladimír Ambroz
by Martha Schwindling
- Living Pod by Ying Gao
- Designed in Hackney: Luminous Lace by Lo…op.pH
- Bow Bins by Cordula Kehrer for Areaware
- Mutant vase by Yiannis Ghikas has a sci-…fi surface pattern
- Petting Zoo app by Christoph Niemann
- Zaha Hadid and John Pawson for Fusital
- Champions by Konstantin Grcic at Galleri…e Kreo
- Ikea launches "deliberately low key" col…lection by Ilse Crawford
- Emeco launches seat pads for the classic… but cold 1006 Navy Chair
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories