Created as part of her Spring/Summer 2010 collection called Crystallization, the designs were inspired by the transformation of liquid into crystals.
Above: shoes are by Iris van Herpen X United Nude
Here's some more information from van Herpen:
Iris van Herpen will be showing a 10-piece preview of her SS11 collection ‘Crystallization’ at the Opening Soiree of the Amsterdam International Fashion Week. This preview is an unique opportunity to get a glimpse of her entire collection, which will be showed in September at the London Fashion Week.
In the transformat
- Skin Secret by I-Ting Ho
- C-Fabriek curated by Itay Ohaly and Thom…as Vailly
- Phurniture shows Morel’s Computational… Chair
- "I think I swallowed some of the resin" …- Phil Cuttance
- U.F.O at NRW-Forum Kultur und Wirtschaft
- The Grass Is Always Greener on the Other… Side of the Fence by Christian Vivanco
- Soft side tables by Curtis Popp
- Plumen low-energy bulbs by Hulger
- Hans J. Wegner's CH88 chair put into pro…duction by Carl Hansen & Son
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories