Created as part of her Spring/Summer 2010 collection called Crystallization, the designs were inspired by the transformation of liquid into crystals.
Above: shoes are by Iris van Herpen X United Nude
Here's some more information from van Herpen:
Iris van Herpen will be showing a 10-piece preview of her SS11 collection ‘Crystallization’ at the Opening Soiree of the Amsterdam International Fashion Week. This preview is an unique opportunity to get a glimpse of her entire collection, which will be showed in September at the London Fashion Week.
In the transformat
- Construction Lamp by Joost van Bleiswijk… for Moooi
- Benjamin Hubert and Moroso "share a pass…ion for innovations in textile"
- Simon Morasi Piperčić stretches belt l…eather over steel frame to create Strain chair
- Glowbelly Steamboat by Tan Lun Cheak
- Interview: Tokujin Yoshioka at Design Mi…ami
- Lianne Polinder's Technomimicry textiles… are based on LCD screens and solar panels
- Baufrica by Muungano
- Alliance glass collection encourages dri…nkers to match wine with water
- Max Fraser at Lab Craft
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories