Called Framed, the installation leaves a ziz-zag path between the painted frames, which were collected from art framers John Jones.
The installation remains in place until 26 September.
Here's some more information from
The Victoria & Albert Museum is the hub for this years London Design Festival. I was invited to create an installation in collaboration with John Jones the art framers using frame mouldings as the raw material.
The end result called ' Framed ' is on display from 18-26 September on a fine marble staircase leading to the architecture rooms.
|Found by Stuart Haygarth
at Haunch of Venison
|Drop Chandelier by
|Optical chandelier by
- AndreyAndShay melds colourful bristles… to form Monobloc Brushes
- Mattia Bonetti at David Gill Galleries
- Funambule by Patrick de Glo de Besses
- Dalston House by Leandro Erlich
- "East London has a good vibe for any c…reative industry" - Magnus Pettersen
- Sebastian Jansson in Milan
- Bouroullecs and Heatherwick for Magis
- The Golden Rules by Olivia Lee
- Sweeper and dustpan by Jan Kochański
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories