Called Framed, the installation leaves a ziz-zag path between the painted frames, which were collected from art framers John Jones.
The installation remains in place until 26 September.
Here's some more information from
The Victoria & Albert Museum is the hub for this years London Design Festival. I was invited to create an installation in collaboration with John Jones the art framers using frame mouldings as the raw material.
The end result called ' Framed ' is on display from 18-26 September on a fine marble staircase leading to the architecture rooms.
|Found by Stuart Haygarth
at Haunch of Venison
|Drop Chandelier by
|Optical chandelier by
- Crystal Candy by Jaime Hayón
- Big-Game's Hammer Lamp combines traditio…nal and contemporary metalwork
- Stefan Borselius designs minimal chairs …for Fogia
- The Trestle by Bénédicte de Lescure fo…r La Corbeille
- Stranden by Thomas Bernstrand
- Picnic Table by Michael Beitz
- Time Flies by Lisa Frode
- Claesson Koivisto Rune uses two types of… wood to make stripy furniture
- "Nostalgic comfort" brings brass back in…to contemporary design
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories