Called Framed, the installation leaves a ziz-zag path between the painted frames, which were collected from art framers John Jones.
The installation remains in place until 26 September.
Here's some more information from
The Victoria & Albert Museum is the hub for this years London Design Festival. I was invited to create an installation in collaboration with John Jones the art framers using frame mouldings as the raw material.
The end result called ' Framed ' is on display from 18-26 September on a fine marble staircase leading to the architecture rooms.
|Found by Stuart Haygarth
at Haunch of Venison
|Drop Chandelier by
|Optical chandelier by
- Tord Boontje presents new Swarovski proj…ect
- Lamp Girls by Marianne Maric
- Dezeen Screen: NewspaperWood by Mieke Me…ijer and Vij5
- UNMADE 07 by Karen Ryan
- XTable by KiBiSi
- New watches available exclusively for Va…lentine's Day at Dezeen Watch Store
- REK bookcase by Reinier de Jong
- Pressed Chair by Harry Thaler
- Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty opens a…t London's V&A
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories