Called Framed, the installation leaves a ziz-zag path between the painted frames, which were collected from art framers John Jones.
The installation remains in place until 26 September.
Here's some more information from
The Victoria & Albert Museum is the hub for this years London Design Festival. I was invited to create an installation in collaboration with John Jones the art framers using frame mouldings as the raw material.
The end result called ' Framed ' is on display from 18-26 September on a fine marble staircase leading to the architecture rooms.
|Found by Stuart Haygarth
at Haunch of Venison
|Drop Chandelier by
|Optical chandelier by
- Leo, Houdini, Eugene and Dash by Stefan …Diez
- Tent London trade show launches Shop Ten…t ecommerce platform for exhibitors' work
- Das Haus – Interiors on Stage by Doshi… Levien at imm cologne
- World's first supersonic private jet wil…l replace windows with live-streaming screens
- Hai by Luca Nichetto for One Nordic
- Mercedes designs G-Code concept car to r…educe emissions in China's smog-filled cities
- Pebble by Osko+Deichmann
- Ghost Stories by Nendo at Friedman Benda… Gallery
- Animal Tales by Ding3000
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories