Called Framed, the installation leaves a ziz-zag path between the painted frames, which were collected from art framers John Jones.
The installation remains in place until 26 September.
Here's some more information from
The Victoria & Albert Museum is the hub for this years London Design Festival. I was invited to create an installation in collaboration with John Jones the art framers using frame mouldings as the raw material.
The end result called ' Framed ' is on display from 18-26 September on a fine marble staircase leading to the architecture rooms.
|Found by Stuart Haygarth
at Haunch of Venison
|Drop Chandelier by
|Optical chandelier by
- "The pieces wouldn't be anything without… the people who interact with them" – Jason Bruges
- Dezeen Watch Store brings augmented real…ity pop-up shop to Hackney House Austin 2014
- Esource by Hal Watts at Show RCA 2012
- Prouvé Collection Update by Vitra
- Kink by Osko+Deichmann
- Moooi's Milan 2015 exhibition is capture…d in a 360-degree virtual showroom
- Interview: Joseph Grima at Dezeen Studio
- Improvisation Machine by Annika Frye
- Piero Lissoni and Marc Krusin for Knoll
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories