Called Framed, the installation leaves a ziz-zag path between the painted frames, which were collected from art framers John Jones.
The installation remains in place until 26 September.
Here's some more information from
The Victoria & Albert Museum is the hub for this years London Design Festival. I was invited to create an installation in collaboration with John Jones the art framers using frame mouldings as the raw material.
The end result called ' Framed ' is on display from 18-26 September on a fine marble staircase leading to the architecture rooms.
|Found by Stuart Haygarth
at Haunch of Venison
|Drop Chandelier by
|Optical chandelier by
- Eley Kishimoto introduces its first hand…-printed wallpaper collection
- Saint-Etienne by Sophie Françon and Fra…nçois Mangeol
- Dezeen presents: Menagerie at The Jones
- While You Sleep by Oscar Diaz
- Ready Made Curtain by Ronan and Erwan Bo…uroullec
- Dominic Wilcox's "car of the future" is …driverless and made of stained glass
- Chaneldrip by Pepe Heykoop
- Dezeen's London Design Festival map
- LEM wall lamps by Daniel Becker
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories