This second part of the new collection includes aluminium dishes in two sizes and a pen rest.
The pieces have an anodised satin finish and mirrored base, and were launched this week to coincide with the London Design Festival.
Photographs are by Peer Lindgreen.
Here are some more details from Minimalux:
Minimalux launched a new Collection of products with a world reaching online broadcast from London during the 2010 Design Festival.
On Thursday, September 23rd at 00:01 hrs, the entire 2nd Minimalux collection was shown for the very first time at www.minimalux.com and, in accordance with the brand’s mission to present a truly global launch, Minimalux has also taken the unprecedented step to make the products available for immediate purchase and delivery to any international destination.
Aluminium Dish60: / Dish120
Aluminium - Precision Machined & Anodized + Mirror Polished Stainless Steel. L60xD60H30mm / L120xD120xH60mm
Simple and seductive ‘scooped’ vessels that have refined sculptural qualities as well as practical attributes. A satin anodized finish is complemented by the surprising and playful detail of a mirrored stainless steel base. Available in 2 sizes.
Aluminium Pen Rest
Aluminium - Precision Machined & Anodized + Mirror Polished Stainless Steel. L60xD60H30mm
Cylindrical desk accessory for a single pen or pencil. A satin black anodized finish is complemented by the surprising and playful detail of a mirrored stainless steel base.
|Anodised table by Max Lamb
- Clothes that change colour according t…o climate by Lauren Bowker
- Bionic Runner combines cycling and jog…ging for "injury-free" running
- Register now for free entry to Tent Lo…ndon
- Pointless Diagrams by Josh Lewandowski
- Bec Brittain's latest lighting collect…ion features LED tubes arranged in diamond shapes
- Matilda Beckman makes furniture out of… "really gross" dust
- Pages by Sophie Nuttall
- Ultra Lead by Georges Moanack
- I nibbled Britain out of Jaffa Cakes b…y Dominic Wilcox
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories