This second part of the new collection includes aluminium dishes in two sizes and a pen rest.
The pieces have an anodised satin finish and mirrored base, and were launched this week to coincide with the London Design Festival.
Photographs are by Peer Lindgreen.
Here are some more details from Minimalux:
Minimalux launched a new Collection of products with a world reaching online broadcast from London during the 2010 Design Festival.
On Thursday, September 23rd at 00:01 hrs, the entire 2nd Minimalux collection was shown for the very first time at www.minimalux.com and, in accordance with the brand’s mission to present a truly global launch, Minimalux has also taken the unprecedented step to make the products available for immediate purchase and delivery to any international destination.
Aluminium Dish60: / Dish120
Aluminium - Precision Machined & Anodized + Mirror Polished Stainless Steel. L60xD60H30mm / L120xD120xH60mm
Simple and seductive ‘scooped’ vessels that have refined sculptural qualities as well as practical attributes. A satin anodized finish is complemented by the surprising and playful detail of a mirrored stainless steel base. Available in 2 sizes.
Aluminium Pen Rest
Aluminium - Precision Machined & Anodized + Mirror Polished Stainless Steel. L60xD60H30mm
Cylindrical desk accessory for a single pen or pencil. A satin black anodized finish is complemented by the surprising and playful detail of a mirrored stainless steel base.
|Anodised table by Max Lamb
- Helmut Smits' The Real Thing turns Coca-…Cola back into water
- When I Was Small by Tineke Beunders
- Ny Svensk Slöjd (Contemporary Swedish H…andicraft)
- Loop by Oscar Diaz for Field
- Luminous red arches by LIKEarchitects in…stalled at Portuguese palace
- Outrace by Kram/Weisshaar for Trafalgar …Square
- Atelier Book Chair by Kana Nakanishi
- Flooded London by Squint/Opera
- Bits of Wood by Pepe Heykoop
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories