Called Jewellerysense, the exhibition at G13 Gallery included pieces made from tropical wood, pierced and knotted together with colourful thread.
Vági also presented coiled bangles carved out from a single piece of wood and held in tension with metal pins.
Budapest Design Week took place 1-10 October.
Here's some more information from the organisers:
While organic materials, colours and forms influence our senses, we get a chance to discover objects and jewellery pieces that cross the boundaries of contemporary design, fine art and applied arts.
After finishing her studies in Italy, the young hungarian designer gained her Master's degree at the Royal College of Art in London in 2008.
Her works are on display in the most prestigious contemporary jewellery galleries across Europe and the United States.
The wearable artworks are exhibited in G13 Art Gallery, a contemporary and modern art gallery of international standards.
|Helga Mogensen and
|The Beauty of Nothingness
by Nicolas Cheng
|Secret Friend Family by
- Pop Rivet by TAF at Bench 10
- BoxBag by Casey Ng
- Jaime Hayón says his Groninger Museum e…xhibition is full of "all kinds of crazy products"
- Ruhrsteine by Formfjord
- B-side by Hussein Chalayan at Spring Pro…jects
- Pool exhibits geometric furniture in for…mer school for Biennale Interieur 2014
- Undressed by Jessica Lichtenstein
- Somewhere In Between by Andrew Aloisio
- Playbutton musical badges at The Tempori…um
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories