This desk lamp standing on three little legs is by designer Artem Zigert of Mechanical Piano Design in Kazakhstan.
Called Pipixar, the lamp is made of glazed ceramic.
Here's a tiny bit of text from Zigert:
My goal was to make a lamp based on the proportions of a small person. At the same time, I was trying to bring up the same sweet emotions as that when you watch kids. The lamp is made of glazed ceramics with energy-saving bulb.
|Lampada by Ronan and
|Carl Malmsten made me do it by David Ericsson||Dezeen archive:
- Maxim Velcovsky ceramics at Mint
- Cut Glasses by John Harrington at design…ersblock
- Nokia E-Cu by Patrick Hyland
- Tangible Textural Interface by Eunhee Jo… at Show RCA 2012
- Bouroullecs for Kartell
- SkipWaste by Oliver Bishop-Young
- "That these products have been in use fo…r 50 years is testament to good design"
- Wolplamuur by Heleen Klopper
- The SOL Dome by Loop.pH
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories