Called Alchemy, the collection of ten designs are digitally printed onto Italian silk.
The Temporium runs from 9-19 December at 221 Brompton Road, London SW3 2EJ. Click here for full details plus a list of participating designers and brands.
The information below is from Zuzunaga:
Zuzunaga presents Alchemy silk scarf collection
Alchemy consists of ten designs in various sizes, all digitally printed on to high quality silk and made in Italy. All the designs are constructed from pixels - the designer's trademark pattern.
About Cristian Zuzunaga
Barcelona-born, London-based Cristian Zuzunaga studied Typo/Graphic Design at the London College of Communication followed by an MA at the Royal College of Art in London, where he started exploring the use of pixels to produce unique colourful visual landscape.
Zuzunaga is a London-bsed company specialising in unique interiors and fashion accessories. Our mission is to create beautiful, colourful products that encapsulate the complexity of modern-day city living. Drawing inspiration from supermodern architecture and the way cities like London, New York and Shanghai function, our designs reflect the unique characters and architectonic shapes of today's global cities.
We believe in quality over quantity and uphold sustainable and ethical ways of working while aways valuing handmade craft over mass-produced, trend-following products. Finally, we believe in collaboration - because working with others makes you challenge yourself to create better and more inspiring designs. Welcome to our colourful world!
|Lee Broom at
|Undergrowth Design at
- Tord Boontje presents new Swarovski pr…oject
- Nendo designs ice cream Village cake f…or Häagen-Dazs
- Colour Injector lamp by Taras Sgibnev
- PIG 05049 by Christien Meindertsma
- Core77 guide to New York design week
- Decouper Toile Collection and Bloody H…ell by Timorous Beasties
- Shading by Robert Stadler at Carpenter…s Workshop Gallery
- Hello Wood builds Budapest Christmas t…ree from 5000 pieces of firewood
- Mutation by Ora-Ïto for Citroën
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories