In this short interview we conducted as part of our Food and Design report for luxury kitchen appliances brand Scholtès, French designer Philippe Starck talks about the dining room's evolution and its effect on relationships.
Can't see the movie? Click here
The interview is one of ten we made in Milan earlier this year to accompany the report. See all the interviews here.
|Dezeen's top ten:
- Fingers by Nik Ramage for Laikingland
- Pinch launches wooden furniture during C…lerkenwell Design Week
- Family of candle holders created by Simo…n Legald for Normann Copenhagen
- Wanders to launch sofa concept in London
- Arc table by Foster + Partners for Molte…ni&C
- Drinkable Book combines sanitation manua…l and filters for contaminated water
- Doshi Levien for Moroso 2
- Aquariva by Marc Newson
- M-Collection by Niels van Eijk and Miria…m van der Lubbe
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories