Amsterdam designer Andreas Kowalewski has created a series of lamps shaped like mushrooms.
The Fungi Lamp is made of nylon webbing that has been wound around a mould and bonded with glue.
The lamps come in three different colours and heights.
Here's a tiny bit of text from Kowalewski:
The FUNGI LAMPs are made out of a nylon webbing, bonded together through a special glue technique. With their unconventional construction, each lamp silhouette shows literally a gradual growth like a tree and reveals traces of imperfection of the process.
The illuminated fabric creates an unique and mystical light effect.
|Fungus chairs by
|Blown Fabric by
- Sketch lamp by Hung-Ming Chen and Ninna …Kapadia
- The Radio by Kosmos Project
- Insegna Anche a Me la Libertà delle Ron…dini – Fabio Novembre at Rotonda di via Besana
- Anodised table by Max Lamb for Deadgood
- Technology and design: our digitally ena…bled future
- Blobwall by Greg Lynn
- PARCS by PearsonLloyd for Bene
- Hulger Indian Call Centre and The Replen…ishing Body movie
- The Future in The Making: Open Design Ar…chipelago
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories