Amsterdam designer Andreas Kowalewski has created a series of lamps shaped like mushrooms.
The Fungi Lamp is made of nylon webbing that has been wound around a mould and bonded with glue.
The lamps come in three different colours and heights.
Here's a tiny bit of text from Kowalewski:
The FUNGI LAMPs are made out of a nylon webbing, bonded together through a special glue technique. With their unconventional construction, each lamp silhouette shows literally a gradual growth like a tree and reveals traces of imperfection of the process.
The illuminated fabric creates an unique and mystical light effect.
|Fungus chairs by
|Blown Fabric by
- Frost by Front for Stelton
- Pez Hacking by Hot Pop Factory
- Dezeen Watch Store launches "Buy a norma…l watch" campaign
- Barbarians by the Campana Brothers for E…dra
- Versatile lamp by Tuomas Auvinen wins Mu…uto Talent Award
- Kate Moross applies "psychedelia" to Wil…d Beasts music video
- Heath Nash at Design Indaba
- Philippe Starck for Driade
- Jumper by Bertjan Pot
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories