Amsterdam designer Andreas Kowalewski has created a series of lamps shaped like mushrooms.
The Fungi Lamp is made of nylon webbing that has been wound around a mould and bonded with glue.
The lamps come in three different colours and heights.
Here's a tiny bit of text from Kowalewski:
The FUNGI LAMPs are made out of a nylon webbing, bonded together through a special glue technique. With their unconventional construction, each lamp silhouette shows literally a gradual growth like a tree and reveals traces of imperfection of the process.
The illuminated fabric creates an unique and mystical light effect.
|Fungus chairs by
|Blown Fabric by
- New work by Jasper Morrison
- Self-obsessed teenagers inspire hair and… spots themed fashion collection by Sibling
- 009 Croquet Shelving by Michael Marriott… for Very Good & Proper
- Dining Agenda by Sara Ferrari and Marcel…la Fiori
- Bird Song with a Found Feather by Martin… Smith/Laikingland
- Thomas Heatherwick Christmas card arrive…s
- Finger Farm and Finger Fairytale by Héc…tor Serrano
- Dezeen Platform: Fraser Ross
- Feel the Difference by NL Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories