Amsterdam designer Andreas Kowalewski has created a series of lamps shaped like mushrooms.
The Fungi Lamp is made of nylon webbing that has been wound around a mould and bonded with glue.
The lamps come in three different colours and heights.
Here's a tiny bit of text from Kowalewski:
The FUNGI LAMPs are made out of a nylon webbing, bonded together through a special glue technique. With their unconventional construction, each lamp silhouette shows literally a gradual growth like a tree and reveals traces of imperfection of the process.
The illuminated fabric creates an unique and mystical light effect.
|Fungus chairs by
|Blown Fabric by
- Arcades by Troika
- Chris Kabel casts found objects in bronz…e for Fogo Island hotel key fobs
- Objects by Estudio Carme Pinós
- From a Lost City by Christian Vivanco
- Iconico by Héctor Serrano for Lexon
- Hallo Light by 45 Kilo
- Claesson Koivisto Rune extends its W131a…luminium lighting range for Wästberg
- Feathr launches wallpaper by tattooists,… graffiti artists and surfwear designers
- Jan Vacek designs lamps shaped like cond…oms
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories