Amsterdam designer Andreas Kowalewski has created a series of lamps shaped like mushrooms.
The Fungi Lamp is made of nylon webbing that has been wound around a mould and bonded with glue.
The lamps come in three different colours and heights.
Here's a tiny bit of text from Kowalewski:
The FUNGI LAMPs are made out of a nylon webbing, bonded together through a special glue technique. With their unconventional construction, each lamp silhouette shows literally a gradual growth like a tree and reveals traces of imperfection of the process.
The illuminated fabric creates an unique and mystical light effect.
|Fungus chairs by
|Blown Fabric by
- Noidoi's multifunctional Pulse daybed co…mbines a resting space, magazine rack and serving tray
- Booth-generator by students from Trier U…niversity of Applied Science
- Confession by Nick Ross
- "Designers tend to be copycats," says Ad…idas global creative director
- Charity sale of designer napkins
- Ceramic coffee set launched by Luca Nich…etto and Mjölk
- Roger Arquer designs a nutcracker to "ti…ckle the soul"
- Great Camp Collection by Paul Loebach
- Mondaine Simply Elegant at Dezeen Watch …Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories