Amsterdam designer Andreas Kowalewski has created a series of lamps shaped like mushrooms.
The Fungi Lamp is made of nylon webbing that has been wound around a mould and bonded with glue.
The lamps come in three different colours and heights.
Here's a tiny bit of text from Kowalewski:
The FUNGI LAMPs are made out of a nylon webbing, bonded together through a special glue technique. With their unconventional construction, each lamp silhouette shows literally a gradual growth like a tree and reveals traces of imperfection of the process.
The illuminated fabric creates an unique and mystical light effect.
|Fungus chairs by
|Blown Fabric by
- Buoy by TAF for Zero
- Tent London trade show launches Shop T…ent ecommerce platform for exhibitors' work
- Briccole Venezia by Matteo Thun for Ri…va 1920
- Series One by Another Country
- Coming Out by ZMIK
- Chandigarh by Doshi Levien
- Instant Allotment by Louise Campbell
- Atelier van Lieshout at Giò Marconi, …Milan
- Fergana by Patricia Urquiola for Moros…o
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories