Amsterdam designer Andreas Kowalewski has created a series of lamps shaped like mushrooms.
The Fungi Lamp is made of nylon webbing that has been wound around a mould and bonded with glue.
The lamps come in three different colours and heights.
Here's a tiny bit of text from Kowalewski:
The FUNGI LAMPs are made out of a nylon webbing, bonded together through a special glue technique. With their unconventional construction, each lamp silhouette shows literally a gradual growth like a tree and reveals traces of imperfection of the process.
The illuminated fabric creates an unique and mystical light effect.
|Fungus chairs by
|Blown Fabric by
- Molteni&C Sofa Chats: Arik Levy
- Debora Dax turns body taboos into fashio…n statements
- Vertigo Lounge by AquiliAlberg
- #Flock by BERG for Twitter
- "I started my company with a completely …bogus business plan" - Janne Kyttanen
- Jewellery and objects by Kelly McCallum
- Gaber launches Alessandro Busana's Baske…t Chair in Milan
- 1Z by Continuum
- "The current trend is to have an outdoor… kitchen"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories