Amsterdam designer Andreas Kowalewski has created a series of lamps shaped like mushrooms.
The Fungi Lamp is made of nylon webbing that has been wound around a mould and bonded with glue.
The lamps come in three different colours and heights.
Here's a tiny bit of text from Kowalewski:
The FUNGI LAMPs are made out of a nylon webbing, bonded together through a special glue technique. With their unconventional construction, each lamp silhouette shows literally a gradual growth like a tree and reveals traces of imperfection of the process.
The illuminated fabric creates an unique and mystical light effect.
|Fungus chairs by
|Blown Fabric by
- Bethan Gray covers Ella furniture for Wo…rkhouse in brightly coloured upholstery
- Plug-In by MAP Studio
- RU Chair by Shane Schneck for Hay
- Brenno by Francesco Binfaré for Edra
- Rattan cane supports Insulaire furniture… collection by Numéro 111
- Natural Speakers by Joon&Jung
- Interview with Matthew Hilton
- Klemens Schillinger casts concrete acces…sories to resemble "ancient architectural archetypes"
- Droog New York by Studio Makkink & Bey
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories