Amsterdam designer Andreas Kowalewski has created a series of lamps shaped like mushrooms.
The Fungi Lamp is made of nylon webbing that has been wound around a mould and bonded with glue.
The lamps come in three different colours and heights.
Here's a tiny bit of text from Kowalewski:
The FUNGI LAMPs are made out of a nylon webbing, bonded together through a special glue technique. With their unconventional construction, each lamp silhouette shows literally a gradual growth like a tree and reveals traces of imperfection of the process.
The illuminated fabric creates an unique and mystical light effect.
|Fungus chairs by
|Blown Fabric by
- I was a teenager in the... by Fandango P…rojects
- Dark Noon by Nendo at Dezeen Watch Store
- Laundry Room Collection by Terry Dwan fo…r Riva 1920
- Dancing Vases by Robin van Hontem
- Copenhagen exhibition to celebrate "most… important Danish designer" Hans J. Wegner
- Osmosis by Arik Levy
- Everyday Objects by Big-Game
- Interactive slideshow: Heal's launches S…pring 2014 furniture collection
- The Coiling Collection by Raw Edges
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories