Called Natura, the series for Spanish brand La Mediterranea allows various combinations of different shapes and finishes.
Here are some more details from the designer:
Natura by Héctor Serrano for La Mediterranea
Natura comes from the natural relation between cork and glass. The combination of these two materials give the collection an innovative character in adition of being sustainable. An extensive collection of lights and vases with warm and friendly shapes in contrast with the mix of materials and textures.
The large number of finishings allows the pieces integrate in any context.
A new collection of lights and vases for La Mediterranea, presented in Masion&Objet. Hall 3 Stand F31. 21-25 January.
|Wine & Bar by Aurélien Barbry
for Normann Copenhagen
- Extra-ORdinary by Jennifer Rabatel
- Radice Stools by Industrial Facility f…or Mattiazzi
- Building Tilelamp at Casa do Lado by 2…0.87
- Aandersson deconstructs archetypal ves…sels to create unusual ceramic shapes
- Beyond the Body by Imme van der Haak a…t Show RCA 2012
- Zorro by Stephanie Knust
- Roderick Vos designs combined plant po…ts, lighting and power sockets
- Marcel Wanders for Quodes
- Dominic Wilcox's "car of the future" i…s driverless and made of stained glass
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories