Called Natura, the series for Spanish brand La Mediterranea allows various combinations of different shapes and finishes.
Here are some more details from the designer:
Natura by Héctor Serrano for La Mediterranea
Natura comes from the natural relation between cork and glass. The combination of these two materials give the collection an innovative character in adition of being sustainable. An extensive collection of lights and vases with warm and friendly shapes in contrast with the mix of materials and textures.
The large number of finishings allows the pieces integrate in any context.
A new collection of lights and vases for La Mediterranea, presented in Masion&Objet. Hall 3 Stand F31. 21-25 January.
|Wine & Bar by Aurélien Barbry
for Normann Copenhagen
- Shading by Robert Stadler at Carpenters …Workshop Gallery
- Movie: Nike Pro TurboSpeed speed-suit
- Shenu: Hydrolemic System by Takram
- e15 at Qubique 2011
- Nook by Patrick Frey
- Fourth Plinth proposals unveiled for Tra…falgar Square
- Eugeni Quitllet joins plexiglass backres…ts to Tabu chairs for Alias
- Tom Dixon to launch metal home and offic…e accessories in Paris
- Stealth Wear by Adam Harvey
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories