Called Natura, the series for Spanish brand La Mediterranea allows various combinations of different shapes and finishes.
Here are some more details from the designer:
Natura by Héctor Serrano for La Mediterranea
Natura comes from the natural relation between cork and glass. The combination of these two materials give the collection an innovative character in adition of being sustainable. An extensive collection of lights and vases with warm and friendly shapes in contrast with the mix of materials and textures.
The large number of finishings allows the pieces integrate in any context.
A new collection of lights and vases for La Mediterranea, presented in Masion&Objet. Hall 3 Stand F31. 21-25 January.
|Wine & Bar by Aurélien Barbry
for Normann Copenhagen
- No.1 by Form Us With Love for TID Watche…s
- Molteni&C Sofa Chats: Nigel Coates
- Monocle lamp by Rich Brilliant Willing
- R18 Ultra Chair by Clemens Weisshaar and… Reed Kram
- Airberg by Jean-Marie Massaud for Offecc…t
- Paolo Ulian and Moreno Ratti shape marbl…e vase with a hammer
- Form Us With Love adds colourful acousti…c panels to Baux range
- At One by Charlotte Kingsnorth
- Gothic Chair by Studio Job for Moooi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories