Called Natura, the series for Spanish brand La Mediterranea allows various combinations of different shapes and finishes.
Here are some more details from the designer:
Natura by Héctor Serrano for La Mediterranea
Natura comes from the natural relation between cork and glass. The combination of these two materials give the collection an innovative character in adition of being sustainable. An extensive collection of lights and vases with warm and friendly shapes in contrast with the mix of materials and textures.
The large number of finishings allows the pieces integrate in any context.
A new collection of lights and vases for La Mediterranea, presented in Masion&Objet. Hall 3 Stand F31. 21-25 January.
|Wine & Bar by Aurélien Barbry
for Normann Copenhagen
- Armadillo-T foldable electric micro-car …by KAIST
- Bloom by Raw Edges
- New Pinterest board: London 2012 Olympic… design
- Sit lamp by Fiona Thomson
- Hay pops up in Milan with miniature mark…etplace
- Phrena by Karl Zahn for Artecnica
- Kulula airline livery
- More images of Hadid’s Ideal House in …Cologne
- Alter Ego by Studio Job
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories