Called Natura, the series for Spanish brand La Mediterranea allows various combinations of different shapes and finishes.
Here are some more details from the designer:
Natura by Héctor Serrano for La Mediterranea
Natura comes from the natural relation between cork and glass. The combination of these two materials give the collection an innovative character in adition of being sustainable. An extensive collection of lights and vases with warm and friendly shapes in contrast with the mix of materials and textures.
The large number of finishings allows the pieces integrate in any context.
A new collection of lights and vases for La Mediterranea, presented in Masion&Objet. Hall 3 Stand F31. 21-25 January.
|Wine & Bar by Aurélien Barbry
for Normann Copenhagen
- Dark Side of the Moon by Martin Mostböc…k for Vorwerk
- Fabric Pen by Ingrida Kazenaite repairs …clothes without stitching
- Lights of the City by Manuel Alvarez Die…stro
- Essence Collection by MSB
- Eveline Visser at My Way talks
- Dezeen podcast: Sustainable Futures at t…he Design Museum
- Chit.Chat and Positive.Negative by J. Ma…yer H.
- "Do we really want people at home printi…ng rubbish?" - Dominic Wilcox at Dezeen Live
- Interview: Jerszy Seymour at Qubique 201…1
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories