Called Forest Light, the pendant lights hang from a network of aluminium-coated copper piping.
Photographs are by Marly Gommans.
imm cologne took place 18-23 January. See all our coverage of the event here »
Here's a little text from the designers:
Forest light is a new system for ceiling lights. The possibilities are unlimited. The design consists out of different parts, which can be connected at the ceiling. Step by step the light system is overgrowing the ceiling as it were.
It is possible to get one ore much more light points exactly where you want them. Also a wall light is possible. Obstacles or height differences are beautiful to use with these lights.
Commissioned by: Ontwerpduo
Type: unlimited product
Material: coated aluminium, copper and PU
|Three projects by
|Joints by Nathan Wierink
|When I Was Small by Tineke Beunders of Ontwerpduo|
- Jean Paul Gaultier x Melissa
- More from Design Academy Eindhoven gradu…ation show 2007
- Haas Brothers and Monkeybiz dress Afreak…s monsters in colourful beads
- Particle shelving by Dominic McCausland
- Meaningless Excitement Spring Summer 201…4 fashion collection by Y-3 and Peter Saville
- AM02 and AM03 Air Multiplier fans by Dys…on
- Clamp Desk by Paul Coudamy & Benoit Coul…ondres
- L40 and L41 by Geoffrey Lilge
- Partrica Urquiola – Purely Porcelain a…t the Design Museum
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories