Called Forest Light, the pendant lights hang from a network of aluminium-coated copper piping.
Photographs are by Marly Gommans.
imm cologne took place 18-23 January. See all our coverage of the event here »
Here's a little text from the designers:
Forest light is a new system for ceiling lights. The possibilities are unlimited. The design consists out of different parts, which can be connected at the ceiling. Step by step the light system is overgrowing the ceiling as it were.
It is possible to get one ore much more light points exactly where you want them. Also a wall light is possible. Obstacles or height differences are beautiful to use with these lights.
Commissioned by: Ontwerpduo
Type: unlimited product
Material: coated aluminium, copper and PU
|Three projects by
|Joints by Nathan Wierink
|When I Was Small by Tineke Beunders of Ontwerpduo|
- Sur les Rivages by Aïssa Logerot and Am…andine Chhor
- 100% Inspiration: Jamie Anley
- Jaime Hayón's debut plastic product is …a skeletal chair for Magis
- Neko by Sanaa for Alessi at Dezeen Watch… Store
- Jasper Morrison curates exhibition chron…icling 80 years of Molteni design collaborations
- Beyond Dingbats: the typographic legacy …of Hermann Zapf
- ArcelorMittal Orbit by Anish Kapoor
- TransPlastic by Campana Brothers 2
- Noughts and Crosses tables by Michael So…deau for Modus
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories