Called Forest Light, the pendant lights hang from a network of aluminium-coated copper piping.
Photographs are by Marly Gommans.
imm cologne took place 18-23 January. See all our coverage of the event here »
Here's a little text from the designers:
Forest light is a new system for ceiling lights. The possibilities are unlimited. The design consists out of different parts, which can be connected at the ceiling. Step by step the light system is overgrowing the ceiling as it were.
It is possible to get one ore much more light points exactly where you want them. Also a wall light is possible. Obstacles or height differences are beautiful to use with these lights.
Commissioned by: Ontwerpduo
Type: unlimited product
Material: coated aluminium, copper and PU
|Three projects by
|Joints by Nathan Wierink
|When I Was Small by Tineke Beunders of Ontwerpduo|
- Clamped Stools by Daniel Glazman
- Origami Sofa by Yumi Yoshida unfolds to …become a floor mat
- Modular by Marina Bautier
- B60 Sloop by John Pawson and Luca Brenta
- Photosynthesis by Ehud Oren
- Designed in Hackney: East London Furnitu…re
- Sewn as a Site by Danica Pistekova
- Transformations by Maarten de Ceulaer fo…r Fendi
- 77|011 Metropolitan Bike by Rizoma
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories