Called Forest Light, the pendant lights hang from a network of aluminium-coated copper piping.
Photographs are by Marly Gommans.
imm cologne took place 18-23 January. See all our coverage of the event here »
Here's a little text from the designers:
Forest light is a new system for ceiling lights. The possibilities are unlimited. The design consists out of different parts, which can be connected at the ceiling. Step by step the light system is overgrowing the ceiling as it were.
It is possible to get one ore much more light points exactly where you want them. Also a wall light is possible. Obstacles or height differences are beautiful to use with these lights.
Commissioned by: Ontwerpduo
Type: unlimited product
Material: coated aluminium, copper and PU
|Three projects by
|Joints by Nathan Wierink
|When I Was Small by Tineke Beunders of Ontwerpduo|
- Featured event: Design Miami 2012
- Updated Pinterest board: shoes
- Dennis Parren creates colourful lighti…ng installations for Saint-Etienne design biennial
- The Upside Dome by Gijs Van Vaerenberg…h
- Pelt by Benjamin Hubert for De La Espa…da
- GRUPPE creates pastel-coloured totems …to signpost Clerkenwell Design Week
- Kiki van Eijk & Joost van Bleiswijk an…d Maarten Baas on Gestalten.tv
- American Chateau: Room One by Jaime Ha…yón and Nienke Klunder
- SCP launches Autumn Winter 2014 collec…tion during London Design Festival
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories