Called Forest Light, the pendant lights hang from a network of aluminium-coated copper piping.
Photographs are by Marly Gommans.
imm cologne took place 18-23 January. See all our coverage of the event here »
Here's a little text from the designers:
Forest light is a new system for ceiling lights. The possibilities are unlimited. The design consists out of different parts, which can be connected at the ceiling. Step by step the light system is overgrowing the ceiling as it were.
It is possible to get one ore much more light points exactly where you want them. Also a wall light is possible. Obstacles or height differences are beautiful to use with these lights.
Commissioned by: Ontwerpduo
Type: unlimited product
Material: coated aluminium, copper and PU
|Three projects by
|Joints by Nathan Wierink
|When I Was Small by Tineke Beunders of Ontwerpduo|
- Raw Edges shapes Endgrain wooden furnitu…re to reveal colourful patterns
- Bocci 28.280 at the V&A
- Daniel Emma launches first furniture and… lighting range
- Customisable furniture means "no more tr…ends" says Philippe Starck
- Democratic Chess by Florian Hauswirth
- Solar Tree by Ross Lovegrove 2
- Pisa sofa by Ramei Keum
- IRIS by BarberOsgerby
- Temple Table by Hiroyuki Tanaka Architec…ts
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories