Slovakian designer Peter Jakubik has carved the rough shape of an iconic Panton Chair into a tree trunk with a chain saw.
Called Hobby Panton chair, Jakubik's design seeks to encourage others to create their own Panton chair, simply by arming themselves with an image of the original, a tree and the essential DIY tools.
Here's a little bit of text from the designer:
Hobby Panton chair by Peter Jakubik - designer classic tutorial
Panton DIY Chair created by Peter Jakubik.
The Chair incites users fabricates their own original fake according to famous chair designed by Verner Panton.
All what you need is a picture of Panton chair, a tree, DIY tools and passion for designer classics.
And now we can start manufacture genuine copy of the Panton chair for your holiday cottage or garden party.
|Lo Res by
|Upside Down by
|Him and Her by
- New Pinterest board: lamps
- Fire Works by ECAL
- Light Shadows by Zero and Orrefors Kosta… Boda
- Paolo Ulian and Moreno Ratti shape marbl…e vase with a hammer
- Scholten & Baijings cut graphic patterns… into glassware for J Hill's Standard
- Windswept by Charles Sowers
- Firmship 42 by Studio Job
- Biome by Samuel Wilkinson
- Fly Factory produces insect pate that "t…astes like chicken"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories