LEDs are hidden within the perforated aluminium tube, which is attached to its metal stand by a clamp.
The whole arm can be moved up or down by undoing the clamp and the tube pivots around it to adjust the angle of the light source.
Called Crane, the lamp was designed for Swedish lighting manufacturers Örsjö Belysning.
Stockholm Furniture Fair took place 8-12 February. See all our coverage of the event »
Here's some more information from Hubert:
Benjamin Hubert x Orsjo - Crane
Crane is an architectural adjustable task lamp with a new typology for Swedish lighting manufacturer orsjo designed by Benjamin Hubert.
The lamp is inspired by industrial engineered metal structures and equipment. A bank of high power LEDS is shrouded in an industrial perforated aluminum casing to create a tube that is uninterrupted by openings.
A simple clamp base supports the articulating horizontal arm, which can be both rotated and adjusted in height.
The adjustment features are finished with tactile industrial knurled detailing.
The material selection and details reference Orsjos history of metal work and production.
|Alphabet City Lights by
|Axis Lamp, Tech Chair and Buddy by Bao-Nghi Droste||Heavy Desk Light by Benjamin Hubert for Decode|
- Colo dishwasher by Peter Schwartz and …Helene Steiner
- Tedwalk by Ted Noten
- A Quiet Celebration by Morie Nishimura
- Woonling Collection by Karoline Fesser
- Fashion collection woven from Uruguaya…n wool by Mercedes Arocena and Lucía Benítez
- Collar and Hexagon by Nendo
- Bombay Sapphire Prize shortlist
- Vessel Series 01-03 by Samuel Wilkinso…n for Decode
- designjunction opens tomorrow
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories