The tub chair upholstered in differently textured white fabrics will form part of a lighting installation at the showroom called Twilight.
Here's some more information from Yoshioka:
In the collaboration with MOROSO, an exhibition “TWILIGHT-Tokujin Yoshioka” will take place at MOROSO Showroom. At the exhibition, an installation “TWILIGHT” and a series of chairs named “MOON” , will be presented.
The installation “TWILIGHT” , releaseing the infinitive light rays in the white space, creates a scene as if the light breaks through the cloud, and the crepuscular rays pour into the ground. The crepuscular rays is a beatiful natural phenomenon known as angel’ s ladder.
This heavenly light profiles the chair “MOON” . The light reflects on the surface of the chairs and reveals the beauty of the textures exists in the various white materials.
|Memory by Yoshioka for Moroso||Cloud paper sofa by
Yoshioka for Moroso
|Bouquet by Yoshioka
- Paper Vases by Studio Libertiny
- Raf Simons tailors textured Kvadrat fabr…ics into men's outerwear
- Front at Nordic Light Hotel
- Hydro-Fold byChristophe Guberan
- Landscape Abbreviated by Nova Jiang
- Jaime Hayón shoes for Camper
- Reebok Flash store by Formavision
- SEAM roto-moulded lighting by Annika Fry…e
- Camerino Collection by Brose~Fogale
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories