The tub chair upholstered in differently textured white fabrics will form part of a lighting installation at the showroom called Twilight.
Here's some more information from Yoshioka:
In the collaboration with MOROSO, an exhibition “TWILIGHT-Tokujin Yoshioka” will take place at MOROSO Showroom. At the exhibition, an installation “TWILIGHT” and a series of chairs named “MOON” , will be presented.
The installation “TWILIGHT” , releaseing the infinitive light rays in the white space, creates a scene as if the light breaks through the cloud, and the crepuscular rays pour into the ground. The crepuscular rays is a beatiful natural phenomenon known as angel’ s ladder.
This heavenly light profiles the chair “MOON” . The light reflects on the surface of the chairs and reveals the beauty of the textures exists in the various white materials.
|Memory by Yoshioka for Moroso||Cloud paper sofa by
Yoshioka for Moroso
|Bouquet by Yoshioka
- Joe Doucet launches wooden Sling Chair w…ith supple silicone backrest
- Pen Pal by Oscar Diaz for Doiy
- Textasiða by Snæfríð Thorsteinsand H…ildigunnur Gunnarsdottir
- Hide & Seek by THINKK Studio
- Dezeen and MINI unveil visions for the f…uture of mobility at London Design Festival
- Alexander Wang designs furniture range f…or Poltrona Frau
- Nike Free Hyperfeel running shoe by Nike
- 60Bag by Katarzyna Okinczyc and Remigius…z Truchanowicz
- More images of Fukasawa's Ideal House
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories