The tub chair upholstered in differently textured white fabrics will form part of a lighting installation at the showroom called Twilight.
Here's some more information from Yoshioka:
In the collaboration with MOROSO, an exhibition “TWILIGHT-Tokujin Yoshioka” will take place at MOROSO Showroom. At the exhibition, an installation “TWILIGHT” and a series of chairs named “MOON” , will be presented.
The installation “TWILIGHT” , releaseing the infinitive light rays in the white space, creates a scene as if the light breaks through the cloud, and the crepuscular rays pour into the ground. The crepuscular rays is a beatiful natural phenomenon known as angel’ s ladder.
This heavenly light profiles the chair “MOON” . The light reflects on the surface of the chairs and reveals the beauty of the textures exists in the various white materials.
|Memory by Yoshioka for Moroso||Cloud paper sofa by
Yoshioka for Moroso
|Bouquet by Yoshioka
- Shoes by Tracey Neuls and Tord Boontje… for Selfridges
- Marc Newson's "streamlined" 486 shotgu…n unveiled by Beretta
- Cacophony Bell by Tord Boontje with La…ikingland
- Gorenje Ora-Ito Collection
- Blinking City by Instant Hutong
- Plastiki Expedition boat by Exploratio…n Architecture for Adventure Ecology
- Joris Laarman Lab at Friedman Benda
- Spin by Reddish
- Emeco Navy Chair catapult test
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories