The tub chair upholstered in differently textured white fabrics will form part of a lighting installation at the showroom called Twilight.
Here's some more information from Yoshioka:
In the collaboration with MOROSO, an exhibition “TWILIGHT-Tokujin Yoshioka” will take place at MOROSO Showroom. At the exhibition, an installation “TWILIGHT” and a series of chairs named “MOON” , will be presented.
The installation “TWILIGHT” , releaseing the infinitive light rays in the white space, creates a scene as if the light breaks through the cloud, and the crepuscular rays pour into the ground. The crepuscular rays is a beatiful natural phenomenon known as angel’ s ladder.
This heavenly light profiles the chair “MOON” . The light reflects on the surface of the chairs and reveals the beauty of the textures exists in the various white materials.
|Memory by Yoshioka for Moroso||Cloud paper sofa by
Yoshioka for Moroso
|Bouquet by Yoshioka
- Bandit by Sebastian Bergne
- Design Museum announce shortlist for Bri…t Insurance Designs of the Year
- Yusuke Seki showcases fragile hemp texti…les across banks of metal rods
- Roofer by Benjamin Hubert for Fabbian
- The House of Viktor & Rolf at the Barbic…an
- iFlash One by KiBiSi
- This is a Fan by Julien Carretero
- Zaha Hadid sculpts marble vases and tabl…es for Citco
- Found by Oscar Diaz
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories