Called The Espresso Lamp, the folded and riveted metal design comes in three sizes - single, double and mini.
See also: Zero Gravity by Fly-Pitcher
Here's some more information from Piers Mansfield-Scaddan:
Piers Mansfield-Scaddan is launching a new range of furniture and table lamps at Design Indaba 2011 inspired by industrial fabrication techniques and craftsmanship. Showcasing several industrial processes, the range reflects Piers’ obsession with all things technological.
“I use industrial technology but not with a focus on mass production but rather to batch and limited editions. I labour over every detail, and this brings a sense of the handmade back into my work”.
The Espresso Lamp and is available in a wide range of colours and in 3 sizes, referred to as single, double and mini espressos!
For Design Indaba Piers will be releasing a limited edition series of 100 mini espresso lamps – individually numbered and available on the stand.
|Grand Crus Cup Parade
|Zero Gravity by
|Batucada light by
- Mischer'Traxler reveals manufacturing pr…ocesses by transforming objects into tool kits
- Designed in Hackney: A-Lu-Ha by Lu Flux
- Yves Behar designs DNA testing machine
- Hand Forged by Julien Renault
- Family by Kaman Tung
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Florian Schmid
- Carrara marble furniture for Marsotto Ed…izioni presented in Milan
- Objects in Disguise by Tove Thambert
- Everyday Special by Mr Jones Watches
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories