Called Crawling Table (above) and Darjeeling (top), the pieces are made of tubular steel and cherry wood.
"Before you learn how to walk, you learn how to crawl," says Kraitz. "Tables never learned how to walk."
Stockholm Furniture Fair took place 8-12 February. See all our stories about the event »
Here's a tiny bit of text from the designer:
Everyday life inspires me. I want my things to tell stories. Sometimes trivial observations that I want to share. Other times the topics seem more existential. But mostly, the simple, small and everyday matters the most.
Material: Steel, Cherry-wood and glass, Wheels
|Kiasma chair by Vesa Honkonen for Källemo||Mama Look by Anna Kraitz
- Iranzo, Rittler and Kesting create cocoo…n-like "cloud" installation
- Artificial flowers by Hella Jongerius
- Dezeen Watch Store: VOID steel bracelet …by David Ericsson for VOID
- Hella Jongerius: "Why make new stuff eve…ry year? I'm happy to work on the classics"
- Field of Light by Bruce Munro
- Soft by Kiki van Eijk
- ZE by Renault
- Les Cascadeurs installation by Laurent G…ongora interrupts the flow of a waterfall
- Fragiles at Design Miami
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories