Called Crawling Table (above) and Darjeeling (top), the pieces are made of tubular steel and cherry wood.
"Before you learn how to walk, you learn how to crawl," says Kraitz. "Tables never learned how to walk."
Stockholm Furniture Fair took place 8-12 February. See all our stories about the event »
Here's a tiny bit of text from the designer:
Everyday life inspires me. I want my things to tell stories. Sometimes trivial observations that I want to share. Other times the topics seem more existential. But mostly, the simple, small and everyday matters the most.
Material: Steel, Cherry-wood and glass, Wheels
|Kiasma chair by Vesa Honkonen for Källemo||Mama Look by Anna Kraitz
- Dezeen presents upcoming designers and b…rands at Home
- Arne Quinze at Galerie Pierre Bergé & A…ssociés
- Woven Furniture by AndreyAndShay
- Scholten & Baijings carves geometric pat…terns into marble table collection
- Ceramic speakers replace buttons with or…ientation-sensitive controls
- Advances in design software mean "materi…als are becoming media"
- Nendo's Draftsmen 01 series available to… pre-order at Dezeen Watch Store
- TMA-1 By KiBiSi for AIAIAI
- Glithero exhibits artefacts as spectral …illusions for Fantoom exhibition
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories