Called Crawling Table (above) and Darjeeling (top), the pieces are made of tubular steel and cherry wood.
"Before you learn how to walk, you learn how to crawl," says Kraitz. "Tables never learned how to walk."
Stockholm Furniture Fair took place 8-12 February. See all our stories about the event »
Here's a tiny bit of text from the designer:
Everyday life inspires me. I want my things to tell stories. Sometimes trivial observations that I want to share. Other times the topics seem more existential. But mostly, the simple, small and everyday matters the most.
Material: Steel, Cherry-wood and glass, Wheels
|Kiasma chair by Vesa Honkonen for Källemo||Mama Look by Anna Kraitz
- Dezeen podcast: Ergonomics - Real Desi…gn at the Design Museum
- Gipsy Furniture Collection by A+Z Desi…gn
- Ran Out by Shlomit Bauman
- Head-in by Magma Architecture
- 150 Series by Uniform Wares at Dezeen …Watch Store
- Rhino Skin - Second Chance Gear by Hil…a Raam
- Révélateur installation by Mickaë…l Wiesengrün recreates "smells of the past"
- The Gospel by Studio Job 2
- Laputa by Outofstock
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories