Graphic designer Max Erdenberger of Wieden + Kennedy has designed this screen-printed poster to raise money for disaster relief following the earthquake and tsunami that hit Japan at the end of last week.
The single colour handmade screen-print is available from Wieden + Kennedy's online shop in exchange for a donation.
Here are some more details from Wieden + Kennedy:
To raise relief funds for the the devastating 8.9 earthquake and subsequent massive tsunami that struck Japan March 11, 2011.
%100 of the proceeds go to the Japanese earthquake and tsunami relief.
Max Erdenberger, a designer at Wieden + Kennedy in Portland, Oregon, created this simple 1 colour hand screen-printed poster to help send Japan in this time of need. You can choose how much you want to donate in exchange for the poster, starting at $25.
W+K Tokyo has set up this person finding aggregator: http://buji.me
Designed by Max Erdenberger
Printed by Steve Denekas and Walker Cahall
40"x26" 1-color screenprint on Neenah Environment Ultra Bright White 80# Cover.
|Joy of Living at
|Cardon Copy by
|Wieden + Kennedy
- Cocoon-like suit helps protect against E…bola by peeling away to minimise contact
- "When you try to separate art and design… you create a ghetto" - Job Smeets
- Rotten food becomes palatable in human-h…yena synthetic biology scenario
- A Bit of Rough by Tom Dixon
- Wooden Panton by Matthias Brandmaier
- Moritz Waldemeyer in Milan
- Fishpond City by Lu Yang, Christian Lind…le and Raoul Bukor
- Stone Blind and Qanah by Sruli Recht
- David Ericsson "revels in beech" to crea…te Madonna Chair for Gärsnäs
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories