Graphic designer Max Erdenberger of Wieden + Kennedy has designed this screen-printed poster to raise money for disaster relief following the earthquake and tsunami that hit Japan at the end of last week.
The single colour handmade screen-print is available from Wieden + Kennedy's online shop in exchange for a donation.
Here are some more details from Wieden + Kennedy:
To raise relief funds for the the devastating 8.9 earthquake and subsequent massive tsunami that struck Japan March 11, 2011.
%100 of the proceeds go to the Japanese earthquake and tsunami relief.
Max Erdenberger, a designer at Wieden + Kennedy in Portland, Oregon, created this simple 1 colour hand screen-printed poster to help send Japan in this time of need. You can choose how much you want to donate in exchange for the poster, starting at $25.
W+K Tokyo has set up this person finding aggregator: http://buji.me
Designed by Max Erdenberger
Printed by Steve Denekas and Walker Cahall
40"x26" 1-color screenprint on Neenah Environment Ultra Bright White 80# Cover.
|Joy of Living at
|Cardon Copy by
|Wieden + Kennedy
- Izabela Bołoz's Intersections modules i…nterlock to form street furniture
- Catastrophe by Maxim Velcovsky
- Design Museum drops Designer of Year sho…w
- Maker Faire Africa Workshop at Afrofutur…e
- The Aram Gallery showcases seven new des…igners in Future Stars? exhibition
- Smith Pro by Jonathan Olivares for Danes…e
- Entomo website design promotes insects a…s food
- Nendo's 3D-moulded light shades use trad…itional washi paper
- Trash Luxe at Liberty
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories