Graphic designer Max Erdenberger of Wieden + Kennedy has designed this screen-printed poster to raise money for disaster relief following the earthquake and tsunami that hit Japan at the end of last week.
The single colour handmade screen-print is available from Wieden + Kennedy's online shop in exchange for a donation.
Here are some more details from Wieden + Kennedy:
To raise relief funds for the the devastating 8.9 earthquake and subsequent massive tsunami that struck Japan March 11, 2011.
%100 of the proceeds go to the Japanese earthquake and tsunami relief.
Max Erdenberger, a designer at Wieden + Kennedy in Portland, Oregon, created this simple 1 colour hand screen-printed poster to help send Japan in this time of need. You can choose how much you want to donate in exchange for the poster, starting at $25.
W+K Tokyo has set up this person finding aggregator: http://buji.me
Designed by Max Erdenberger
Printed by Steve Denekas and Walker Cahall
40"x26" 1-color screenprint on Neenah Environment Ultra Bright White 80# Cover.
|Joy of Living at
|Cardon Copy by
|Wieden + Kennedy
- The World's Longest Table For All Cult…ures by UNStudio
- Sewn as a Site by Danica Pistekova
- Hush by Freyja Sewell
- Joris Laarman Lab explores 3D-printed …metal and open-source chair designs in New York exhibition
- "India needs to cash in on its handicr…afts" says Made in… India exhibition co-curator
- Tokujin Yoshioka to present Prism chai…r for Glas Italia in Milan
- Jorge Penadés creates furniture from …waste leather
- "You can design anything and have it 3…D-printed"
- Epilepsy aid uses wearable sensors to …predict seizures and call for help
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories