Called Bosco, the collection of 12 ceramic pieces in a limited edition of 33 pieces is on show at Galleria Scacchi, Via rivoli 4, 20121 Milan from 12-17 April.
Here are some more details from Superego:
Bosco Collection: nature inspired ceramics
All designed by the famous italian designer Andrea Branzi.
Bosco collection continues the domestic architectures concept, started with the preceding series Enzimi and Portali.
Fascinated by Ikebana Japanese floreal discipline, Branzi creates domestic laris made to expose flowers, silent altars destined to the celebration of secular cults.
Bosco series emphasize the natural inspiration: sprigs, trunks, tree fragments realized in ceramics almost assume an animist value, like they were our domestic deities.
Andrea Branzi is designer, architect, teacher.
Like design theorist and ideologist he has produced numerous writings and publications, directed Modo magazine, won three times Compasso d’oro prize.
His objects in limited editions for Superego testify his attention for the excellent Italian craftsmanship, the only one able to produce small series of objects, valuable for the conceptual innovation and refined technical manuality.
12 models in a limited edition of 33 pieces
|Grandi Legni by
|Story Vases by
- Furniture by Carl Hagerling
- August Smart Lock by Yves Behar
- Patty Johnson for Mabeo Furniture
- Francis Bitonti creates pixellated 3D-pr…inted shoes using cellular automation
- Veronika Gombert's Umleiter lamp hangs o…ffset from its ceiling rose
- Inside Out Hanger by A'postrophe Design …transforms to hold more than one shirt
- Podcast interview: Patricia Urquiola at …the Design Museum
- Well Transparent Chair by Ron Arad
- Cornetto ice creams by Bompas & Parr glo…w in the dark
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories