Called Bosco, the collection of 12 ceramic pieces in a limited edition of 33 pieces is on show at Galleria Scacchi, Via rivoli 4, 20121 Milan from 12-17 April.
Here are some more details from Superego:
Bosco Collection: nature inspired ceramics
All designed by the famous italian designer Andrea Branzi.
Bosco collection continues the domestic architectures concept, started with the preceding series Enzimi and Portali.
Fascinated by Ikebana Japanese floreal discipline, Branzi creates domestic laris made to expose flowers, silent altars destined to the celebration of secular cults.
Bosco series emphasize the natural inspiration: sprigs, trunks, tree fragments realized in ceramics almost assume an animist value, like they were our domestic deities.
Andrea Branzi is designer, architect, teacher.
Like design theorist and ideologist he has produced numerous writings and publications, directed Modo magazine, won three times Compasso d’oro prize.
His objects in limited editions for Superego testify his attention for the excellent Italian craftsmanship, the only one able to produce small series of objects, valuable for the conceptual innovation and refined technical manuality.
12 models in a limited edition of 33 pieces
|Grandi Legni by
|Story Vases by
- Flex by Georgi Manassiev
- Lift by Staffan Holm for One Nordic
- Famous works of art transformed into bui…ldings in Federico Babina’s Archist Series
- Cubic Meter by Arik Levy
- Matali Crasset presents woven vessels i…n collaboration with Zimbabwean weavers
- GIBS light made of bandages by Juyoung …Kim of Metafaux Design
- Fishpond City by Lu Yang, Christian Lind…le and Raoul Bukor
- Assa Ashuach at Rabih Hage Gallery
- Not For Highway Use by Jérôme Dumetz
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories