Called Bellows, the bags are made from nylon with wool finish on the outside, and hand finished with cotton and leather details.
The following is from Benjamin Hubert:
Benjamin Hubert x Nava
A collection of nomadic luggage created around the ability to carry a range of technology products.
The concept is driven by the idea of providing a dual storage state for the nomadic traveler.
The user can simply use the bag as a streamlined laptop case holding a laptop and accessories or expand it using its innovative pleated bellow construction to become an overnight bag.
Allowing for flexible usage in a single product. In addition a distinctive visual language has been created with flowing joints and softened geometry.
Nava are a technical luggage manufacture, therefore the material research and selection reflect this approach.
This technical feeling has been softened with hand crafted fixing details and construction inline with Benjamin Hubert’s materials and process led design approach.
- Chaneldrip by Pepe Heykoop
- Green Void by LAVA
- Alternative 2012 souvenirs
- Clamp Desk by Paul Coudamy & Benoit Coul…ondres
- Bamboo lattice by Gabriel Lester perches… over a Folkestone railway viaduct
- Xile by Mats Karlsson
- XO tablet by Yves Behar for One Laptop …Per Child
- Cover collection by Daphna Laurens
- Piu tableware by Patrick Frey
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories