Called Bellows, the bags are made from nylon with wool finish on the outside, and hand finished with cotton and leather details.
The following is from Benjamin Hubert:
Benjamin Hubert x Nava
A collection of nomadic luggage created around the ability to carry a range of technology products.
The concept is driven by the idea of providing a dual storage state for the nomadic traveler.
The user can simply use the bag as a streamlined laptop case holding a laptop and accessories or expand it using its innovative pleated bellow construction to become an overnight bag.
Allowing for flexible usage in a single product. In addition a distinctive visual language has been created with flowing joints and softened geometry.
Nava are a technical luggage manufacture, therefore the material research and selection reflect this approach.
This technical feeling has been softened with hand crafted fixing details and construction inline with Benjamin Hubert’s materials and process led design approach.
- Turtle by Sehwan Oh
- Motorbike reinterpreted as a furniture p…iece by Joe Velluto
- Pots by Benjamin Hubert for Menu
- Felt Follows Form by Hanan Kedmi
- Sofa based on a pin cushion by Demeter F…ogarasi
- Corkers by Monkey Business and Reddish
- 10 designs for the future of space trave…l
- Corian Design Studio by Michael Young
- Handmade rugs by Doshi Levien pay homage… to tribal Indian folk embroidery
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories