The Buro collection includes a stapler, hole punch and calculator and features the name of the object on its side.
The stationary is made in three colour gradients from plastic with a rubberised finish.
The following is from the designers:
The Buro range is the result of Adrian and Jeremy Wright's first collaboration with renowned design brand Lexon. The London-based designers were invited to create a product, or range of products, to celebrate Lexon's 20th anniversary.
Ubiquitous items like staplers, hole-punches and calculators clutter up most of our desks. They rarely match or have any sense of unity. Here, the designers saw an opportunity to create a range of desk tools which work well and look great, both individually and as a set.
Buro brings together the objects commonly found on the desk into a coherent, practical range. With each item taking the form of a simple block, they can be neatly aligned or stacked in any orientation much like a collection of books.
Buro is available in three colour gradients – green, grey and purple.
Materials: ABS plastic with a rubberised finish.
- Foster + Partners designs simple disc-sh…aped pendant lamp for Lumina
- Myto chair by Konstantin Grcic
- Kirk chair by Patrick Frey for Vial
- New 100 Series by Uniform Wares at Dezee…n Watch Store
- Comic Spurs typeface is Comic Sans with …added irony
- Passing Cloud by Tiago Barros
- Lightbotz by Marcus Tremonto
- Wellcome Trust window display by Paul Co…cksedge
- Sang Yoon exaggerates garments with plas…tic sleeves for Central Saint Martins collection
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories