The Buro collection includes a stapler, hole punch and calculator and features the name of the object on its side.
The stationary is made in three colour gradients from plastic with a rubberised finish.
The following is from the designers:
The Buro range is the result of Adrian and Jeremy Wright's first collaboration with renowned design brand Lexon. The London-based designers were invited to create a product, or range of products, to celebrate Lexon's 20th anniversary.
Ubiquitous items like staplers, hole-punches and calculators clutter up most of our desks. They rarely match or have any sense of unity. Here, the designers saw an opportunity to create a range of desk tools which work well and look great, both individually and as a set.
Buro brings together the objects commonly found on the desk into a coherent, practical range. With each item taking the form of a simple block, they can be neatly aligned or stacked in any orientation much like a collection of books.
Buro is available in three colour gradients – green, grey and purple.
Materials: ABS plastic with a rubberised finish.
- HTC Touch Diamond by One & Co
- Bounce stools by Véronique Baer spring …back into shape
- Club to Catwalk: London Fashion in the 1…980s exhibition at the V&A
- The Fluke by BarberOsgerby
- Solar rickshaw by SolarLab
- Takashi Murakami at MOCA
- Sidekick Stool by Timothy John for Thank…s
- Zlin cutlery by Future Systems
- "I'm sure we had the most expensive exhi…bition at Milan this year" - Marcel Wanders
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories