The Buro collection includes a stapler, hole punch and calculator and features the name of the object on its side.
The stationary is made in three colour gradients from plastic with a rubberised finish.
The following is from the designers:
The Buro range is the result of Adrian and Jeremy Wright's first collaboration with renowned design brand Lexon. The London-based designers were invited to create a product, or range of products, to celebrate Lexon's 20th anniversary.
Ubiquitous items like staplers, hole-punches and calculators clutter up most of our desks. They rarely match or have any sense of unity. Here, the designers saw an opportunity to create a range of desk tools which work well and look great, both individually and as a set.
Buro brings together the objects commonly found on the desk into a coherent, practical range. With each item taking the form of a simple block, they can be neatly aligned or stacked in any orientation much like a collection of books.
Buro is available in three colour gradients – green, grey and purple.
Materials: ABS plastic with a rubberised finish.
- A Quiet Celebration by Morie Nishimura
- R¿ng by Sruli Recht
- LEDs are finally able to create light …of the quality designers "expect it to be" says Arik Levy
- Mobile kitchen wins the first NWW Desi…gn Award
- Crave's USB-chargeable vibrator double…s as a pendant necklace
- James Christian designs parasitic stru…ctures for disused city spaces
- Seven Designers for Seven Dials audio …guide
- Shreddies underwear that stops farts s…melling
- Movie: Daan Roosegaarde discusses his …Smart Highway project
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories