The Buro collection includes a stapler, hole punch and calculator and features the name of the object on its side.
The stationary is made in three colour gradients from plastic with a rubberised finish.
The following is from the designers:
The Buro range is the result of Adrian and Jeremy Wright's first collaboration with renowned design brand Lexon. The London-based designers were invited to create a product, or range of products, to celebrate Lexon's 20th anniversary.
Ubiquitous items like staplers, hole-punches and calculators clutter up most of our desks. They rarely match or have any sense of unity. Here, the designers saw an opportunity to create a range of desk tools which work well and look great, both individually and as a set.
Buro brings together the objects commonly found on the desk into a coherent, practical range. With each item taking the form of a simple block, they can be neatly aligned or stacked in any orientation much like a collection of books.
Buro is available in three colour gradients – green, grey and purple.
Materials: ABS plastic with a rubberised finish.
- Downtown by Roderick Vos
- Oxymoron Desk by Anna Lotova stores stat…ionery between cushioned layers
- Nike Free Trainer 5.0 by Nike
- "An era is drawing to an end for Italian… design"
- Dublin UNESCO City of Literature stamp b…y The Stone Twins
- Charming by Tord Boontje
- Weare fashion label by Moving Brands
- Dan Yeffet stacks brass, marble and glas…s into Element vase
- Floor lamp that tilts backwards by Mifun…e Design Studio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories