Here's a full-length movie of the My Way talks hosted by Design Academy Eindhoven and filmed in Milan earlier this year. The talks were moderated by Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs and paired recent graduates from the academy with industry experts to discuss the evolving roles of designers.
The talks took place 13 April in Milan. More details in our story on Dezeen.
- "There's a real reason to invest in New …York's design sector"
- A Glossary for Successful Collaborations… by Form Us With Love
- Modernatique by Hyung Suk Cho
- Note Design Studio encases Elements ligh…ts in soft-hued fabric shades
- Milan's Salone del Mobile is still "the …centre of the furniture design world" says Jasper Morrison
- Hollywood Chandelier for the Stepney Gre…en Design Collection
- Lucy McRae envisions a human vacuum cham…ber for the future of space travel
- Made in Asia by Andreas Saxer
- Monochrome graphics create optical illus…ions at Tobias Rehberger's solo exhibition
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories