Here's a full-length movie of the My Way talks hosted by Design Academy Eindhoven and filmed in Milan earlier this year. The talks were moderated by Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs and paired recent graduates from the academy with industry experts to discuss the evolving roles of designers.
The talks took place 13 April in Milan. More details in our story on Dezeen.
- Canteen furniture by Very Good & Proper
- Note Design Studio and Norm Architects d…esign patchwork marble tables for Menu
- B&B Italia in Milan
- IE-tag by Naruse Inokuma Architects
- Vitra to show Barber and Osgerby furnitu…re at London Design Festival
- Toilet paper tube converted into 3D-prin…ted pen holder by Aleksandar Dimitrov
- Designed in Hackney: Non-lethal mousetra…psby Roger Arquer
- Cover collection by Daphna Laurens
- Shenzhen International Airport Terminal …3 by Massimiliano and Doriana Fuksas
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories