Dezeen is partnering with Inside, the World Festival of Interiors that takes place in Barcelona from 2-4 November, and we've filmed a series of interviews with the judges for the festival's awards programme: interior designers Andre Fu, Ilse Crawford, Linda Morey Smith and Paul Priestman.
In the first film they talk about the kind of projects they're hoping to see entered for the awards. The deadline for entering the awards is 30 June: www.insidefestival.com. Dezeen readers can save 25% on the price of entering the awards and attending the festival - more details here.
- Interaction by UXUS for H&M Home
- Twitter's headquarters in an Art Deco to…wer by IA Architects and Lundberg Design
- Folklore by Danielle and Rob Reid
- Loft Apartment by Alex Bykov
- Bukiya by Archiee
- Tapestry Museum by CVDB Arquitectos feat…ures marble walls and vaulted ceilings
- N10 Sports Facility by Comoco Architects
- Món Petit by Miquel Merce Architect and… MSB Workshop
- Slides, nets and drawbridges feature in …Townhouse B14 by XTH-Berlin
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories