Dezeen is partnering with Inside, the World Festival of Interiors that takes place in Barcelona from 2-4 November, and we've filmed a series of interviews with the judges for the festival's awards programme: interior designers Andre Fu, Ilse Crawford, Linda Morey Smith and Paul Priestman.
In the first film they talk about the kind of projects they're hoping to see entered for the awards. The deadline for entering the awards is 30 June: www.insidefestival.com. Dezeen readers can save 25% on the price of entering the awards and attending the festival - more details here.
- (In)visible Membrane by Sonja Bäumel
- Cafè Foam by Note Design Studio
- Future Fashions exhibition by You Are He…re and Glamcult Studio
- Tsvetnoy Central Market by Lifschutz Dav…idson Sandilands
- Studio O+A designs exposed brick and con…crete headquarters for Yelp in San Francisco
- Fiii Fun House cafe by Íris Cantante fe…atures wooden swing seats
- Schemata Architects converts Tokyo facto…ry into artist's studio with an indoor garden
- Room 68 by Anarchitect
- Shine by LEAD and Nelson Chow
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories