Dezeen is partnering with Inside, the World Festival of Interiors that takes place in Barcelona from 2-4 November, and we've filmed a series of interviews with the judges for the festival's awards programme: interior designers Andre Fu, Ilse Crawford, Linda Morey Smith and Paul Priestman.
In the first film they talk about the kind of projects they're hoping to see entered for the awards. The deadline for entering the awards is 30 June: www.insidefestival.com. Dezeen readers can save 25% on the price of entering the awards and attending the festival - more details here.
- House D by TANK
- Fun House by Studio UdA
- Sneaker store in Melbourne by March Stud…io features tunnel-like interior
- Goldberger by Tervhivatal
- 166 Perry Street by Asymptote
- Jaffa\Tel Aviv Restaurant by Baranowitz …Kronenberg Architecture
- Natura Morta by Studio Toogood at Erastu…dio Apartment Gallery
- Panoramarestaurant Karren by Architekten… Rüf Stasi Partner
- Kengo Kuma stacks wooden layers inside o…ffice and cafe
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories