Dezeen is partnering with Inside, the World Festival of Interiors that takes place in Barcelona from 2-4 November, and we've filmed a series of interviews with the judges for the festival's awards programme: interior designers Andre Fu, Ilse Crawford, Linda Morey Smith and Paul Priestman.
In the first film they talk about the kind of projects they're hoping to see entered for the awards. The deadline for entering the awards is 30 June: www.insidefestival.com. Dezeen readers can save 25% on the price of entering the awards and attending the festival - more details here.
- 52 by Suppose Design Office
- Ninetynine converts Amsterdam laundrom…at into cafe lined with wooden slats
- Snøhetta references religious archite…cture for Aesop's 100th store
- Tube Tank TRIWA pop-up shop by Mode:li…na Architekci
- Suppose Design Office creates Hiroshim…a hotel complex targeted at cyclists
- The Culture of Smoking by Brigada
- "My mission is to elevate cannabis thr…ough design" says Megan Stone
- Office for Emu Films by Studio Swine
- Boolean interior by Torafu Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories