Dezeen Wire: following Steve Jobs' resignation as CEO of Apple yesterday, Jonathan Glancey summarises the company's influence on design for the Guardian, Cliff Kuang for Co.Design points to the hiring of British designer Jonathan Ive as Jobs' greatest moment and the Huffington Post poles readers on which Apple product best encapsulates "Jobs' design revolution."
Last week Dezeen featured Foster + Partners' design for the new Apple headquarters.
- Blond and Bieber's dyes made from algae …"don't harm nature at all"
- Janne Kyttanen 3D-prints essential trave…l items with Lost Luggage kit
- Technology and design: makingthe world a…round us
- Drones can "collaborate to build archite…ctural structures"
- Daniel Widrig creates wearable sculpture…s based on a 3D scan of the body
- 3D-printed fabrics by Richard Beckett wo…ven into Pringle of Scotland's ready to wear garments
- Studio Diip's goldfish-driven vehicle is… designed for "enhanced pet mobility"
- OUYA by Fuseproject
- Crystal wireless LED installation by Stu…dio Roosegaarde
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories