Dezeen Wire: following Steve Jobs' resignation as CEO of Apple yesterday, Jonathan Glancey summarises the company's influence on design for the Guardian, Cliff Kuang for Co.Design points to the hiring of British designer Jonathan Ive as Jobs' greatest moment and the Huffington Post poles readers on which Apple product best encapsulates "Jobs' design revolution."
Last week Dezeen featured Foster + Partners' design for the new Apple headquarters.
- Ross Lovegrove designs 3D-printed gold j…ewellery
- Stratigraphic Manufactury by Unfold
- Animal cells could be used to make "Fran…kenstein-esque hybrid organs"
- Drawing in 3D will soon be as "intuitive… as sketching with paper"
- 3D printed shoes by Iris van Herpen and …Rem D Koolhaas
- "Smart" bicycle by Vanhawks gives direct…ions with flashing lights and vibrating safety alerts
- The Aesthetic of Fears by Dorry Hsu
- Neurocam headset automatically records i…nteresting moments
- Yandex Saint Petersburg Office II by Za …Bor Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories