Dezeen Wire: following Steve Jobs' resignation as CEO of Apple yesterday, Jonathan Glancey summarises the company's influence on design for the Guardian, Cliff Kuang for Co.Design points to the hiring of British designer Jonathan Ive as Jobs' greatest moment and the Huffington Post poles readers on which Apple product best encapsulates "Jobs' design revolution."
Last week Dezeen featured Foster + Partners' design for the new Apple headquarters.
- Brooke Roberts turns brain scans into kn…itwear patterns
- 3D-printed sculptures create optical ill…usions using the Fibonacci sequence
- How Instagram's time lapse app is changi…ng the way we see our cities
- Clothes will shrink to fit "at the push …of a button" within five years
- No Pause by Gio Tirotto
- Mycelium Chair by Eric Klarenbeek is 3D-…printed with living fungus
- Five useful ideas from the World Cup of …Drones
- MIT Media Lab's shape-shifting table top… is "equivalent to the invention of painting"
- Filament. 01-04 by Alan Nguyen
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories