Dezeen Platform: visitors to Dezeen Space today can listen to the ambient sounds of the local area through a tangle of corrugated plastic tubes, courtesy of Polish studio mode:lina at Dezeen Platform. Watch a movie about this project here.
The Audiochmura instalation, which loosely translates as "sonic cloud," will amplify sounds recorded in the streets surrounding Dezeen Space on Rivington Street.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Airberg by Jean-Marie Massaud for Offecc…t
- "It's nice to make a modernist table in …an old artisanal way" - Hugo Passos
- Eley Kishimoto and Fossil launch watch w…ith a "new way of telling time"
- Architonic Concept Space III by Oskar Zi…eta
- Designed in Hackney: Little Printerby BE…RG
- Emeco launches new collection in Milan d…esigned by Jasper Morrison
- David Shrigley creates tableware range f…or London restaurant Sketch
- Nendo extends Peg furniture collection f…or Cappellini
- Garment by Benjamin Hubert for Cappellin…i
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories