Rose presents a footstool made of high-tensile stainless steel thread and a lamp knitted from strips of boiled leather.
Each piece is produced on a specially designed knitting machine.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Colors News Machine by Fabrica
- Barkow Leibinger chose "strong and elast…ic" cotton for tensile installation in Marrakech
- Aquaduct by IDEO
- Quality Time by Kiki van Eijk
- Dark Side of the Moon by Martin Mostböc…k for Vorwerk
- Industrial Facility adds Branca Stool to… collection for Mattiazzi
- Moss presents Baas and De Lucchi
- Mars Colonisation by ZA Architects
- Takashi Murakami at Design Miami
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories