Rose presents a footstool made of high-tensile stainless steel thread and a lamp knitted from strips of boiled leather.
Each piece is produced on a specially designed knitting machine.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Intimacy 2.0by Studio Roosegaarde
- Frame Sofa by Hyung Suk Cho
- Claesson Koivisto Rune unveils Xtra Larg…e modular table for Offecct
- Eléonore Delisse's Day and Night Light …was designed to tackle wintertime blues
- Sewn as a Site by Danica Pistekova
- Ivy by Thomas Bernstrand for Swedese
- REK coffee table by Reinier de Jong
- Out of the Woods at the V&A museum
- Craftica by Formafantasma
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories