Rose presents a footstool made of high-tensile stainless steel thread and a lamp knitted from strips of boiled leather.
Each piece is produced on a specially designed knitting machine.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Kate Moross applies "psychedelia" to Wil…d Beasts music video
- Dezeen Watch Store summer sale: save £5…0 on VOID V02 watches
- Vessel Series 01-03 by Samuel Wilkinson …for Decode
- Justin Oh at The Temporium
- Ceramic speakers replace buttons with or…ientation-sensitive controls
- Modest Stool by Paul Menand
- Modernist London cards and BT Tower prin…t by Stefi Orazi at Dezeen Super Store
- Paul Cocksedge at Trussardi
- Origamaster Shades by BCXSY
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories