Rose presents a footstool made of high-tensile stainless steel thread and a lamp knitted from strips of boiled leather.
Each piece is produced on a specially designed knitting machine.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- David Shrigley creates tableware range f…or London restaurant Sketch
- Art commissions at Heathrow Terminal Fiv…e
- Outdoor Kitchen by Studiomama
- Neil Barrett scenography by AquiliAlberg
- Big-Game launches range of multi-faceted… door handles
- L40 and L41 by Geoffrey Lilge
- Farm by Studio Job
- Barbarians by the Campana Brothers for E…dra
- Doshi Levien designs jewel-like mirrors …for Hay
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories