Rose presents a footstool made of high-tensile stainless steel thread and a lamp knitted from strips of boiled leather.
Each piece is produced on a specially designed knitting machine.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Rene Siebum manipulates door handles to …explore the sense of touch
- More Moritz Waldemeyer with Hussein Chal…ayan
- Famous works of art transformed into bui…ldings in Federico Babina’s Archist Series
- eBoy for Groove Armada
- Multi-sensorial Gastronomy by Philips De…sign
- Tableware by Jochem de Wit at DMY Berlin
- Summertime by Nika Zupanc
- Soap and light visualise sound vibration…s in Dagny Rewera's installation
- Portrait by Fredrikson Stallard
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories