Rose presents a footstool made of high-tensile stainless steel thread and a lamp knitted from strips of boiled leather.
Each piece is produced on a specially designed knitting machine.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- MINI Rocketman Concept
- Air Sundae by A+A cooren
- An Alarm by Industrial Facility at Dezee…n Watch Store
- Creators of the AeroMobil flying car pro…pose moving road traffic to the skies
- Tenon by Yota Kakuda
- DoorBot wireless doorbell by Edison Juni…or Design Laboratory
- Bouncing on Top of the World by Checkini…t
- Little Satans by Muungano and Sandberg&T…immonen
- NYC gets first Grimshaw bus stop
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories