Rose presents a footstool made of high-tensile stainless steel thread and a lamp knitted from strips of boiled leather.
Each piece is produced on a specially designed knitting machine.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Wanders and Laarman for Flos
- SAYL by Yves Béhar for Herman Miller
- Flat Surgery by Mathieu Lehanneur
- Star System by Enrico Buscemi and Piergi…orgio Leone
- (No)where (Now)here: Two Gaze-activated …Dresses by Ying Gao
- Using traditional crafts in design is no…t "sentimental" says Sebastian Cox
- X-Federation by Victor Vetterlein
- Movie: Marc Newson on designing nearly e…verything
- Telling Tales at Ligne Roset Westend
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories