Rose presents a footstool made of high-tensile stainless steel thread and a lamp knitted from strips of boiled leather.
Each piece is produced on a specially designed knitting machine.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- School Gym 704 by H Arquitectes
- Otokurage by Nendo
- Martino Gamper plays with perspective …for Prada window installations
- Nespresso Battery by Mischer’Traxler
- Alumi by Industrial Facility at Pop-Do…wn
- 132 5. by Issey Miyake
- Das Haus conceptual future home instal…led at imm cologne by Louise Campbell
- Pibal bicycle by Philippe Starck and P…eugeot
- "It's the most important week in the d…esign calendar"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories