Rose presents a footstool made of high-tensile stainless steel thread and a lamp knitted from strips of boiled leather.
Each piece is produced on a specially designed knitting machine.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Fourth Plinth proposals unveiled for Tra…falgar Square
- Barnaby Barford creates fashion story fo…r Wallpaper*
- Halfbike by Kolelinia lets riders stand …up while pedalling
- Mr Smith's Letterpress Workshop
- Lavitta collection by Poiat Products
- Snarkitecture creates warren of textile …ribbons for COS
- Misoka toothbrush cleans your teeth with… nanotech ions instead of toothpaste
- Alfredo Häberli for Quodes
- Joy of Living at Somerset House
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories