Electrical current is only passed through the bulb when it's attached to specific docking points along the structure's branching arms.
To turn the lamp on, users take the bulb out of its holder and touch it to the appropriate contact point.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space.
More about Dezeen Space here.
All photographs by Francisco Bahia Nogueira
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Lee Broom's fake department store instal…lation opens in Milan
- Extra-ORdinary by Jennifer Rabatel
- Pop Rivet by TAF at Bench 10
- Dior's feminine haute couture fashion sh…ow set against white orchids
- Works on Reflection II by Kim Thome at W…illiam Benington Gallery
- MIA by Jean Nouvel for Emu
- William Light by Andrea Francesconi
- "We wanted to wake people's curiosity ab…out whisky"
- "We got into a geeky zone trying to unde…rstand urban agriculture" – Something & Son
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories