Electrical current is only passed through the bulb when it's attached to specific docking points along the structure's branching arms.
To turn the lamp on, users take the bulb out of its holder and touch it to the appropriate contact point.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space.
More about Dezeen Space here.
All photographs by Francisco Bahia Nogueira
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Sine Cabinet by Dik Scheepers
- Different glasses stack together in Ding…3000's La Famiglia set
- Spruce Stove that burns a whole tree tru…nk by Michiel Martens and Roel de Boer
- Workplace by TAF
- Skinni by Adrien Rovero
- Rotary Mechanical Smartphone by Richard …Clarkson
- Rock 7 by Hironori Tsukue
- Issue No.1 by Laetitia de Allegri and Ev…a Feldkamp
- "Working for everybody is a waste of ene…rgy" - Hella Jongerius
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories