Electrical current is only passed through the bulb when it's attached to specific docking points along the structure's branching arms.
To turn the lamp on, users take the bulb out of its holder and touch it to the appropriate contact point.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space.
More about Dezeen Space here.
All photographs by Francisco Bahia Nogueira
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Hai by Luca Nichetto for One Nordic
- Smart cup by Yves Behar knows precisely …what's in your drink
- Skinni by Adrien Rovero
- Nomadic Furniture by Jorge Penadés
- “Kanye wants me to do a YSL” - Peter… Saville
- Chrono Shredder by Susanna Hertrich
- Molteni&C Sofa Chats: Arik Levy
- VOID V03 available in two new colours at… Dezeen Watch Store
- Studio profile: Kompott
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories