Electrical current is only passed through the bulb when it's attached to specific docking points along the structure's branching arms.
To turn the lamp on, users take the bulb out of its holder and touch it to the appropriate contact point.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space.
More about Dezeen Space here.
All photographs by Francisco Bahia Nogueira
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Scout designed by Big-Game now availab…le at Dezeen Watch Store
- Holzbank by Thomas Schnur
- Toge by Emmanuelle Moureaux
- Energy-conscious design exhibition in …Paris
- Norwegian Presence exhibition showcase…s products at Milan design week
- Lumps of lava act as built-in dimmer s…witches for porcelain lamps by gt2P
- Change the Record by Paul Cocksedge
- Joyrider by Moritz Waldemeyer
- Jolly Roger chairs by Fabio Novembre f…or Gufram
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories