Electrical current is only passed through the bulb when it's attached to specific docking points along the structure's branching arms.
To turn the lamp on, users take the bulb out of its holder and touch it to the appropriate contact point.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space.
More about Dezeen Space here.
All photographs by Francisco Bahia Nogueira
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Alex Chinneck performs architectural "ma…gic trick" with Covent Garden building installation
- Normal Vivid by Ross McBride now further… reduced at Dezeen Watch Store
- Bodge Bench by Gitta Gschwendtner for th…e Stepney Green Design Collection
- PizzaKobra by Ron Arad for iGuzzini
- TransPlastic by Campana Brothers 2
- A Tribute to Camper by Hella Jongerius
- Natalie Weinmann's slate furniture "not …designed to fit one purpose"
- Big-Game Overview
- Joris Laarman Lab at Friedman Benda
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories