Come to Dezeen Space at 54 Rivington Street in Shoredtich at 13:00 to learn how you can use Sugru to repair, hack and re-design your stuff, and pick up a sample pack to get you started.
Sugru is a self-adhesive material that can be used to customise, improve, strengthen and mend pretty much any object in any material. It cures at room temperature overnight and becomes tough, flexible, heat resistant and waterproof after 24 hours.
Running from 17 September to 16 October, Dezeen Space at 54 Rivington Street is a multi-functional, experimental space, hosting a pop-up gallery, store, video studio and micro-event space.
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Dezeen Super Store is now open!
- Wanders to launch sofa concept in London
- Polska Folk at Tent London
- Foster + Partners combines the cruising …yacht with the day boat to create Alen 68 vessel
- Bouroullec brothers design a bent steel …triangle to frame Artek furniture collection
- Iconograph by Werner Aisslinger in new c…olours at Dezeen Watch Store
- Mini Dada rocking chair by Claudio Coluc…ci
- Nude by Esther de Groot
- Bottle watch is based on "graphic folly …that intrigued me" says Sam Hecht
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories