Come to Dezeen Space at 54 Rivington Street in Shoredtich at 13:00 to learn how you can use Sugru to repair, hack and re-design your stuff, and pick up a sample pack to get you started.
Sugru is a self-adhesive material that can be used to customise, improve, strengthen and mend pretty much any object in any material. It cures at room temperature overnight and becomes tough, flexible, heat resistant and waterproof after 24 hours.
Running from 17 September to 16 October, Dezeen Space at 54 Rivington Street is a multi-functional, experimental space, hosting a pop-up gallery, store, video studio and micro-event space.
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Breed and Retreat by Frederik Roijé
- Hippo and Potamus by Mia Gammelgaard for… Blå Station
- Fionda chair by Jasper Morrison for Matt…iazzi
- Energy Bucket by Stefano Merlo
- Urushi series by Aldo Bakker
- Storm furniture by Johannes Hemann
- Dezeen archive: hair
- Opus Incertum by Sean Yoo for Casamania
- Gravity candle holder by Jólan van der …Wiel
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories