Come to Dezeen Space at 54 Rivington Street in Shoredtich at 13:00 to learn how you can use Sugru to repair, hack and re-design your stuff, and pick up a sample pack to get you started.
Sugru is a self-adhesive material that can be used to customise, improve, strengthen and mend pretty much any object in any material. It cures at room temperature overnight and becomes tough, flexible, heat resistant and waterproof after 24 hours.
Running from 17 September to 16 October, Dezeen Space at 54 Rivington Street is a multi-functional, experimental space, hosting a pop-up gallery, store, video studio and micro-event space.
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Love in the City by Anke Weiss
- TOR by Lambie & Van Hengel for Montis
- Noooodle by Ding3000
- Booth-generator by students from Trier U…niversity of Applied Science
- Wonderlamp by Studio Job and Pieke Bergm…ans for Dilmos
- Tokyo Fiber Senseware ’09 in Milan
- Transition sportswear by Arik Levy
- Dezeen Platform: Mirna Kerr
- Water droplets diffuse light from Arturo… Erbsman's Atmos lamp
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories