Come to Dezeen Space at 54 Rivington Street in Shoredtich at 13:00 to learn how you can use Sugru to repair, hack and re-design your stuff, and pick up a sample pack to get you started.
Sugru is a self-adhesive material that can be used to customise, improve, strengthen and mend pretty much any object in any material. It cures at room temperature overnight and becomes tough, flexible, heat resistant and waterproof after 24 hours.
Running from 17 September to 16 October, Dezeen Space at 54 Rivington Street is a multi-functional, experimental space, hosting a pop-up gallery, store, video studio and micro-event space.
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Pen Pal by Oscar Diaz for Doiy
- Marc Newson: from hand-welding aluminium… furniture to designing for Apple
- New projects by Katrin Olina
- Bombay Sapphire Prize shortlist
- Local by fuseproject
- Studio Makkink & Bey create furniture fo…r a nomadic living room
- World Cup footballers wear Battlepack bo…ots by Adidas
- Anna Czaniecka shapes kettle like mugs t…o save water when making tea
- Losanges by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories