Come to Dezeen Space at 54 Rivington Street in Shoredtich at 13:00 to learn how you can use Sugru to repair, hack and re-design your stuff, and pick up a sample pack to get you started.
Sugru is a self-adhesive material that can be used to customise, improve, strengthen and mend pretty much any object in any material. It cures at room temperature overnight and becomes tough, flexible, heat resistant and waterproof after 24 hours.
Running from 17 September to 16 October, Dezeen Space at 54 Rivington Street is a multi-functional, experimental space, hosting a pop-up gallery, store, video studio and micro-event space.
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Clothes that change colour according t…o climate by Lauren Bowker
- The Thread Wrapping Machine by Anton A…lvarez
- Jaime Hayón for Bisazza
- Belu by Zaha Hadid
- This&That by Fabrica
- Iris van Herpen curates a fashion maga…zine
- Tokyo Bench by Gehry Partners
- Air Heads by Héctor Serrano
- Origami Sofa by Yumi Yoshida unfolds t…o become a floor mat
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories