Come to Dezeen Space at 54 Rivington Street in Shoredtich at 13:00 to learn how you can use Sugru to repair, hack and re-design your stuff, and pick up a sample pack to get you started.
Sugru is a self-adhesive material that can be used to customise, improve, strengthen and mend pretty much any object in any material. It cures at room temperature overnight and becomes tough, flexible, heat resistant and waterproof after 24 hours.
Running from 17 September to 16 October, Dezeen Space at 54 Rivington Street is a multi-functional, experimental space, hosting a pop-up gallery, store, video studio and micro-event space.
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- A New Bus for London by Heatherwick Stud…ios
- Topographic London posters by Melissa Pr…ice at Dezeen Super Store
- Cloud Walk Chandelier by Yu Jordy Fu
- Catcher by Joseph Joseph
- ReCollections by Kiki van Eijk and Joost… van Bleiswijk
- "We were fascinated by what to do with a…ll these coins" - Aberrant Architecture
- Tongue chair by Arne Jacobsen relaunched… by Howe
- Sabi previews bathroom accessories range… by Barber and Osgerby's MAP
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories