Dezeen Platform: Dutch designers Merel Sloother, Liat Azulay and Pieter Frank de Jong unveal a prototype of their Feats per Minute project, a bicycle that allows you to play records on its wheels as you cruise through the city, at our our micro-exhibition Dezeen Platform at Dezeen Space today.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here and see all our stories about the work on show here.
There's more about Dezeen Space here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Lodelei by Martin Pärn and Edina Dufala…-Pärn for Nils Holger Moormann
- Crockery by Max Lamb for 1882 Ltd.
- Thomas Heatherwick beach cafe takes shap…e
- G1 by Mike and Maaike
- Scholten & Baijings carves geometric pat…terns into marble table collection
- Fashion by McQueen and Treacy in new exh…ibition of Isabella Blow's collection
- PayPal Here by Fuseproject
- Wine bottle by Zaha Hadid for Leo Hillin…ger
- Iris van Herpen exhibition at the Intern…ational Centre for Lace and Fashion
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories