Dezeen Platform: Dutch designers Merel Sloother, Liat Azulay and Pieter Frank de Jong unveal a prototype of their Feats per Minute project, a bicycle that allows you to play records on its wheels as you cruise through the city, at our our micro-exhibition Dezeen Platform at Dezeen Space today.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here and see all our stories about the work on show here.
There's more about Dezeen Space here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Sleep Series by Another Country for He…al's
- Gorge by Ramei Keum
- Pininfarina fuses 1930s style with mod…ern technology to produce bespoke bicycle
- Christian Louboutin Mount Street Windo…w by Studio XAG
- Vermis by Malene Hartmann Rasmussen
- FIVE Olive Oil bottles and packaging b…y World Excellent Products
- Matali Crasset creates faceted present…ation cases from concrete
- REK Bookcase Junior by Reinier de Jong
- Gridlock by Philippe Malouin
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories