Each shelf is suspended on natural leather straps, of a similar tone and colour to the wood.
The timber and leather are joined with little brass studs.
The collection also includes a basket, a tray and a lamp with a glass shade.
Vera, Chapter One was an exhibition curated by Kirsty Minns and Érika Muller (KM & ÉM), which asked designers to use a fictional character, Vera, as their muse.
See all our stories about the London Design Festival here.
Photographs are by Benedict Morgan.
The text below is from Vera curators KM & ÉM:
Every weekend, for as far back as she could remember, Vera and her parents would go away for day trips, sometimes to the beach, sometimes to the hills, sometimes to see her Aunt and Granddad. It was what they did.
She especially liked going to Stanmer Park. It was a regular outing spot for her and her family, but she didn’t mind because she could see the horses there. She loved horses.
Looking at them in the fields always gave her a feeling of freedom. It made her daydream of all the places they could go the day she learnt how to ride. She was especially fond of Aintree- that’s the name she gave her favourite one. She imagined he would grow into a strong pure bred that would win the Grand National, who knows maybe even ridden by her one day.
- A Shelf of Tables is three desks in one …shelving unit
- Tre by Jonas Trampedach for Arco
- Dezeen Watch Store summer sale: Mercury …by Ziiiro reduced by 20%
- 100% Inspiration: Phil Nutley
- New Pinterest board: Swedish design
- Double Dutch curated by Jane Withers
- Fold Pot by Emanuele Pizzolorusso expand…s around growing plants
- Gigi Barker's skin-covered seats are inf…used with bodily scents
- Iconic Facades by Studio Job
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories